Chapter 32

Maria POV
"I woke up and quickly got ready because Ethan was was on his way. I couldn't wait to move to our new house. I threw on sweatpants and a shirt. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and slipped on vans. I quickly ate something as I realized I had 4 bags with me yeah, it's a lot but I'm a woman what can I say.

Ethan texted me saying he was coming up to help me. I opened the door as he came and grabbed two bags while I grabbed the other two and we went in the elevator down to the lobby. Once we reached the lobby we put the bags in Ethan's new car that was a white Range Rover. I walked over to the front desk and checked out and confirmed that I was moving out.

After that, I hopped in the car as Ethan drove.

"Are you excited like I am? I asked

"Yep, new life me and you" he smiles

I smiled, as he drove it was twenty minute drive as Ethan stopped the car and I saw a ranch house that had a dark brown roof with a hazel nut colored wood.

We got out of the car each grabbed two bags. I liked how it was surround with a garden it was gorgeous. We walked in and the house looked huge compared to my old house.

Me and Ethan took a look around as I admired it. We then got to unpacking because after that we could be free.

*Skipping to after packing*

After hours of unpacking we both finally finished. Obviously, we still had to go shopping for stuff and all but just not today. Ethan crashed on the couch as I sat next to him.

"I'm so tired" I complained

"Same, what do you want to eat? He asked

"Hungry Howie's" I replied

He nods, as he calls for a delivery. I turned on the tv and watched the Pacifier. Ten minutes later the door knocked as Ethan answered it and paid the guy and we ate.

Subscribe!