Chapter 36

Maria POV
"It's all all my fault if I hadn't asked him questions then this wouldn't have happened and he probably just said he had things to do with Grayson but that was a lie and he probably said so I would shut up. But right now the point is for him to be okay.

I sat on the chair that was by the bed as held his hand and comforted him. I wish it was me in his place right now he doesn't deserve it.

I wiped my tears away because me crying isn't going to do anything I need to be strong for him.

Ethan POV
"I fluttered my eyes open as I squinted from the brightness of the light in the room. I was in so much pain but I felt some holding my hand as I looked over to see a girl with blue eyes and black hair.

"Maria? I asked

"Ethan, your awake" she says

I nod, "I'm sorry for everything it's my fault" she begins

"It's not your fault it's mine but I didn't do things with Grayson I was confronting someone that's all that's the truth" I say

"Well, who? She asked

"You and I know her very well Maria, but anyways I when can I go home? I asked

"Tomorrow or the next day" she replies

Gosh, I hate hospitals so much I just wanna leave. The door swings open as my mom, cam, and Grayson walk in and comfort me.

Maria POV
"I'm glad Ethan woke up and he explained to me that he was confronting someone and well, I was curious who? He says me and him know her well he left me questionable. I walked out of the room and out of the hospital for fresh air.

Heather....Heather....Heather....