Chapter 45

3 Weeks Later......

Maria POV
" I opened the fridge and grabbed a cheese stick as I opened it as I was about to take a bite I suddenly, dropped it on the ground and felt a sharp pain run through my stomach and my water broke as I collapsed.

"Ethan! The babies are coming hurry! I shouted

I screamed in pain because I couldn't get up. Ethan rushed over to me as he carried me bridal style and ran out of the house. He helped me get in as he quickly drove to the hospital.

"ETHAN PLEASE HURRY THEIR COMING ANY SECOND AAAH! I screamed

"Were almost there baby girl please wait more" he says

I panicked and took a deep breath as I clutched onto my stomach.

We eventually, made it safely as some nurses rushed with a wheel chair as I took a seat and we went inside the hospital.

Ethan POV
" We finally got to the hospital and they took Maria. I was nervous but I couldn't wait I'm gonna be a dad any second it's crazy. A nurse came out and approached me.

"Sir, your wife is ready to give birth so you can come in" she says

I smiled, as I walked in to see the love of my life ready to have my children. I sat beside her and held her hand.

"You got this baby, I know you can do it" I told her

She was sweating as she held tightly on my hand and her palm was sweaty.

"Are you ready Maria? The doctor asked

She nods, as the doctor tells her to push. She pushes as hard as she could and stopped.

"Relax, take a deep breath your almost there" the door says

She did as told and pushed again as we suddenly heard baby noises and Maria looked at me smiling.

"You did it" I said kissing her

"One more to go" she says

I nod, as the nurse takes one of the babies and washes them before we got to see them.

"Congratulations, it's the boy" she smiles

I held my son for the first time "hey Christopher, I'm your daddy I love you and look here's your mommy" I say as I handed him to Maria and she admired her.

Together, the both of us admired put son.

Fifteen Minutes Later Maria Received One Of Those Contractions And Now It Was Time For Our Baby girl Sofia to come out of the womb.

"You ready Maria? The door asked

She nods, as I held onto her hand and carefully held Chris aswell.

"Push! The doctor says

Maria pushed maybe this time harder then before. We didn't hear any baby noises and I was a bit concerned as well as the doctor.

I saw they had rushed and taken Sofia away from us.

"Where's my daughter tell me what's wrong with her why did you take her from me! Maria cried

"Ethan what if she didn't make it" Maria cried

"Don't say that baby" I said

I prayed to god that nothing bad is wrong with my daughter.

The nurse comes back with a pink blanket wrapped around Sofia.

"Sofia had blood clogged in her heart I'm sorry to say that but she did make it through other than that she's healthy" the nurse says
Handing her to Maria

I sighed, my daughter is a miracle thank goodness she's alive.

Maria scooted over as I sat on the bed next to her and we admired our babies.

Sofia sneezed and it was the cutest thing I ever saw and we saw Chris smile they were so adorable.

"We made great babies, I'm so proud of you" I tell Maria as I kissed her forehead

Welcome to the world,Christopher Bailey Dolan and Sofia Grant Dolan.