Chapter 27

Ethan has a daughter!!!!!!!

Read my newest book Daddy Dolan to find out more.

Maria POV
"Me and Ethan woke up early because today we were going to the Bahamas for our honeymoon. I was pretty excited because I was gonna be with my husband now. I took a shower and did my routine as I slipped on Jean shorts with a white tank top. I wore my flip flops and threw my hair up in a messy bun.

"You ready to go baby? Ethan asked slipping on his Ray Bans

I nod, as he grabs my hand and we decided to eat breakfast on the plane. Right now, we didn't wanna miss our flight.

We took a cab to the airport as we got there we went through security and luggage as the plane was getting ready to board any time soon. We both walked inside the plane and found our seats.

Me and Ethan weren't hyped about plane food so I packed food with me. I pulled out two bagels and handed one to Ethan and I ate the other. It was Ethan at the end me in the middle and an old lady next me. This shall be a great flight.

Ethan by now had fallen asleep I must admit he was pretty tired. He Was So Adorable In His Sleep. I kissed bis cheek as I pulled out my phone and took a picture of him and posted it on instagram.

I captioned it "hubby is tired ❤ and I already got about over a thousand likes less then a minute.

I then shut my phone off as the old lady looks at me and smiles.

"You guys are very cute together what's the occasion? She asked

"It's our honeymoon" I explain

Aww, well congratulations on your marriage and I wish you guys both happiness" she says

"Thank you so much it means a lot" I tell her

She nods, as I put my ear buds and listen to Heaven by Jake Miller.

I then slowly drifted to sleep.

Skipping to landing

Ethan POV
" I woke up from one of the flight attendance saying we had arrived I looked over to see Maria still asleep.

I lightly tapped on her as she woke up and rubbed her eyes.

"Ethan?

"We are here" I whispered

She nods, as she stretches and we grab our things and exit the plane.

"Bahamas here I am I'm coming for you! Maria shouts running

I chuckled she can have her cute moments.

I catched up to her as we enter the airport and grab our luggage. We then left the airport and took a cab to the hotel we rented for a couple days.

Once we got to the hotel Maria noticed a spa and I could you use a massage.

"Ethan, we should definitely go there" she says

"What ever you want princess" I replied

She blushed as we checked in and got the keys to our hotel room. Ethan unlocked the door as we walk in. The Hotel Room Had A King Sized bed, Bathroom, Flat Screen television, And A Coffee Machine Plus The Balcony Where You Could See The view.

We unpacked and decided to go to the spa.

"What are you gonna do? I asked

"A facial mask I guess and I need a massage badly or else my back will break you see I'm getting old" Ethan complained

"Your not old Ethan" I reassure him

He grabs my hand as we walk downstairs to the spa.

We entered as a lady assisted me and another assisted Ethan.

I chuckled Ethan Dolan was really getting a facial how cute.

I my manicure and pedicure done plus a nice massage to top it all.

Great way to start our honeymoon I know.

After we were done Ethan had paid for everything and we decided to begin and explore the Bahamas.

Vote and comment, follow me and @iluvromanreigns.