Chapter 21

A/N I know it looks like too much but I love the makeup look.

Maria POV
"Today their was a Magcon party and Ethan and Grayson were invited and Ethan wants me to come so I will. All I know is that they are pretty much the boys from vine. Ethan warned me that if I see Aaron to just avoid them and I agreed with him.

I decided to wear dark blue jeans with a gray sleeve shirt and my black heel boots. I slipped on a necklace for accessorie. I curled my hair and then after I brushed it out which gave it some volume. I did my makeup and after that I was finished.

Ethan texted me letting me know that him and Grayson were on their way. I grabbed my purse and went to the lobby were we'd meet. Ten minutes later I saw a red mustang arrive and it was Ethan.

Ethan got out of the car while Grayson was in the car waiting.

"Omg, you look so beautiful" Ethan says kissing my cheek

I blushed "thanks Eth, you look good too" I replied

He smiles as he opened the car door for me and I hopped in.

"Ayee, it's Mario's! Grayson shouted

"Grayson what's wrong with you bud? I asked trying not to laugh

"I don't know" he answers while Ethan drives

About 45 minutes later we arrived at a big building that had a Magcon picture on it. Ethan parked as we walked out and entered.

Once we got in I saw JackandJack, Nash, Hayes, Carter, Shawn, Taylor, Matt, Cameron, and of course Aaron.

Their was loud blasting music and it was To cool for the summer by Demi Lovato which was a good song if you ask me.

I saw Aaron staring at me as he walked over to me as I didn't pay attention to him.

"Maria, I'm sorry about what happened the last time we saw each other" Aaron apologizes

"It's find" I say walking away from him

I went back to Ethan as he had ed me some punch and I drank some of it.

I had a couple of conversations with Jack Glinsky and Carter.

"Maria I have something I have to tell you" Ethan says

"What is it? I asked

I was gonna publish this tomorrow but couldn't wait what do you guys think Ethan has to tell Maria? Vote and comment, follow me and @iluvromanreigns.