Chapter 35

Ethan POV
" I sighed as I needed to get out of the house and clear my head that helps sometimes. I put on my shoes as I didn't see Maria anywhere she probably left as well. Why do woman always need to know every single thing a guy does in life? I'm not cheating on her or anything. I just didn't want to tell her the real truth.

I didn't do stuff with Grayson I was actually confronting Heather yes, Grayson told me what happened. I didn't want her to know or freak out about it.

Now of course I snapped but I was mad and she was as well and it's pretty dumb but I'm in a bad mood right now. God, knows where she is right now.

I got in my range rover and drove I don't know where I was going but I had to get out of the house. Suddenly, my thoughts were all over the place and I lost control of the wheel as the car drifted and boom that was it and I blacked out.

Lisa POV (Ethan's Mom)
"I got a call from the hospital saying ethan got in a car crash and his life is at risk me, Cameron, and Grayson rushed to the hospital I called Maria to let her know I hope my son is Alive how did this happen? I wondered as I cried A/N I would put ethan dad but I don't know his name)

Maria POV
"I got a call from Lisa saying ethan got in car accident and that's when I lost it as the tears ran down my face I didn't care my husband needs me his life is at risk and I'm afraid that he won't make it.

I quickly went to he hospital as I asked for ethan and the lady told me the room number afraid I quickly thanked her.

I walked to the room as I saw Lisa,Cameron, and Grayson in tears.

I quickly opened the door as Grayson stopped me.

"What are you doing let me see him! I cried practically yelling in his face

"You can't! He replied

"Your not stopping me! I said as I opened the door and walked in to only cry even harder but what I had seen.

Ethan had bandages wrapped on forehead, arm, and shoulder. He was wearing a neck brace and was hooked up with a bunch of machines.

This is all my fault he's in this condition now.

HAPPYDOLANTWINTUESDAY!!!