Chapter 41

Ethan POV (suprise!)
" Since Maria is now pregnant I don't her to worry or stress out at all. She needs to relax and enjoy herself. So I figured since I'm always called a cutie by others back when I was big on vine I'd too something sweet for her. I mean she could use it.

I thought about it and came to the conclusion where I have no idea what a girl wants or likes? I sighed, as I kept thinking.

It then popped to my head I got this. Flowers, Pizza, a movie, and a nice relaxing massage shall do it.

Perfect Maria will love that. I knew she was special from the first time I saw her.

I looked to see if the coast was clear and Maria was asleep on the couch which was good. I left the house and bought everything I was going to get. I got her Red Roses, her favorite pizza Banana peppers, Dove chocolate, and for a movie I got Pitch Perfect 2.

I paid for everything and went back home. Maria was still sleeping as I got everything ready and placed them on the coffee table.

I sat by her she's so cute when she sleeps I could just stare at her all day.

I went on my phone and took a picture of her and posted it on the IG. Less than 5 minutes I already got 16,000 likes.

"Ethan? I heard

I looked over to see Maria had woken up as she rubbed her eyes.

"Good morning Baby" I smile

"Good-", what is this? She asked looking at the coffee table

"For you baby you deserve it I wanted to do something special" I explained

"Awe Ethan" she smiles

With that I gave her a nice massage with my hands I like to call gold. I played pitch perfect 2 as she admired the roses.

We ate and watched the movie Fat Amy is life.

"Thank you hubby" Maria whispers

"No problem wifey" I replied