Chapter 31

Maria POV
"We were now on the plane back home from our honeymoon in the Bahamas and it was a blast. Ethan bought a new house that we were going to live in but once we get back to New Jersey I'm gonna spend my last day in my apartment and then I'm moving as well as my belongings to the new house.

I put on my ear buds and listened to Shower by Becky G. I then closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

*Skipping to Landing*

I then felt someone tap on me as I opened my eyes and rubbed them to see Ethan smiling at me. "Were here" he says

I nod, as we exit the plane boy does it feel back to be back in New Jersey. We picked up our luggage and we waited for a cab to take us.

We finally saw one coming as we signaled for it stop and take us.

"Where can I take you couples? The driver asked

"Can you drop me off at Boulevard Apartment" I asked

"Sure thing" he says

After fifteen minutes of driving we arrived as I thanked the driver and Ethan paid for me as I thanked him. I hugged him as he kissed me.

"Make sure your ready I'll pick you up in the morning" he says

I nod, as I get out of the cab and walk inside to the lobby I'll be moving out tomorrow wow time flies.

I unlocked my door it time to get packing.

*skipping to after packing*

Finally, after hours I finally finished packing everything I couldn't wait to finally be in our new house, my new house, with my love.

I looked at the time and it was around seven thirty. I made myself a baloney sandwich and watched Teen Wolf.

After that I finally went to bed.

Subscribe!