Chapter 43

5 Months Later........

Maria POV
" I was sitting down on the couch and I was craving Nutella with Strawberries as I ate them while I watched the X Factor. But I couldn't wait until Ethan comes home because today is the day, the day were I find out I'm having a boy or a girl and I must admit by baby bump is huge. But I'm pregnant I can't help it.

About an hour or so Ethan came back from work and we got ready to go see the doctor. I'll admit I was pretty nervous but happy.

I'm hoping for a girl but if I get a boy I'll be okay I'll still love him but I'm sure Ethan doesn't mind having a little princess.

Once we got their I checked in at the front desk and then me and Ethan took a seat and waited for the doctor to call us.

"I can't wait any longer I'm dying to know" Ethan says

"Me too" I replied

We then saw a little baby run past is as it put a smile on our face.

It's gonna be are little Dolan I thought to myself

Ten minutes later I heard my name get called and me and Ethan followed the doctor to the room she had told us to go to.

"So how are you Maria, and how's the baby doing? They asked

"I'm good just a bit nervous and the baby is kicking alright" I answered

The Smiled As I Laid Down And Pulled My Shirt Up. They rubbed some ointment on my stomach.

Five minutes later they came back with the result as Ethan held my hand. I was excited to hear the news as the doctor had a smile plastered on their face.

"Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Dolan you guys are having twins one boy and one girl" the doctor Says

I covered my mouth I couldn't believe it twins neither did me or Ethan were excepting twins.

"I can't believe we are having Dolan Twins JR." Ethan says

" I know right! I said

"One boy and girl that's good" I say

We left the doctors office and went home and crashed on the couch.

"I already got the names Ethan" I said

"Sofia Grant Dolan, and I was thinking for the boy Christopher Bailey Dolan why not give him Gray's middle name? I asked

"Their gonna gate us for their middle names" Ethan laughed

I chuckled as we agreed to name them that.