Chapter 14

Maria POV
"Today was my date with Ethan but I have no idea where he's taking me which makes it difficult for me to find something to wear why do guys do this?

I decided to just wear some light blue ripped jeans with a pink flower top. I slipped on my black converse and straightened my hair as I put on simple makeup which consists of mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss.

After that I was ready as I looked at the time it was 5:30PM. Ethan should be here anytime soon. I was very curious this time to where he would take me because our first date was a pizza date which he prefers so this time it's something different.

I saw Ethan  park his car as I smiled and walked out so he would have to come all the way up to my room.

I walked down and waited by the lobby as he entered. His jaw dropped when he saw me I don't get it I didn't try to wear anything smancy fancy.

"S'cute" he says

I blush "thankyou" I tell him

"You look good to Ethan" I replied

"Well thank you I try" he explains grabbing my hand as we walk to his car

He opens the door for me as I get in and then he gets in and starts driving.

"Where are you taking me Ethan I hate suprises? I ask

"I'm not telling you! He says

"Find" I pout

He chuckles as he continued to drive about 15 minutes later I see a big ferris wheel and smile.

"Aww Ethan" I say kissing his cheek as he smiles

I loved the carnival this is actually perfect I just never thought about it. He parked and we entered as we got our wristbands.

"What do you wanna go on first? He asked

"Mhhm, let's go on swings" I say

He nods, as we wait in line since it was a long line I decided to pull my phone out and take a self with Ethan as he makes his usually funny faces that are beyond adorable if you ask me.

We finally got on the ride and I must admit, it was pretty fun. We then just decided to go on the ferris wheel since it was a calm and peaceful.

We got in the pink seats as I was satisfied about it.

"Dont you like the view? I asked

"It's beautiful" Ethan answers as I agreed

"So what do you like about me? I asked

"What? What kind question is that? Ethan asked

"Answer me" I say

"I love everything about you duh? Your blue eyes, you're hair, your smartness, but most important your personality" Ethan says

"Why Thankyou, Dolan" I say

"Oh, you don't have to thank me" he says

I chuckled about 10 minutes the ride was over and Ethan was playing hoops as he won me a panda bear.

"Thankyou! I shouted as I jumped on him and he hugged me.

We left the carnival as I turned up the radio to her this really good song that was playing as me and Ethan listened to it.

When I wake up

Your the first thing that comes to mind

Wanna see you like all the time

Yeah we be lovin' so hard

When I wake up

Wanna see you like all the time

Yeah we be lovin' so hard

Honestly this was a great day.

How did you guys like their new video? I'm thinking of making one shots Dolan twins ones their like imagines but like I get to know info about you and you imagine yourself with Grayson or Ethan and the plot is up to you what to you guys think comment! Vote and comment, follow me and @iluvromanreigns.