Chapter 42

Maria POV
"Today we were spoiling the news to Ethan's family. I got ready as I wore a long summer dress with sandels. I brushed through my hair and curled it and puffed it out in the front. I did my simple makeup as I was soon ready. I hope they are happy and ready to be grandparents. Cameron will be an aunt and Grayson is gonna be an uncle so I'm sure their is no reason for anyone to be upset today.

Ethan walked in the room with a big smile on his face.

"You look gorgeous, how is my baby doing? He asked touching my stomach

"She's doing okay" I replied

"She? He asked

"It's gonna be a girl Ethan I can already picture it" I explained

"Your hallucination or something Maria cause you don't know that exactly" Ethan says

I playfully rolled my eyes at him as he took my hand and we left the house. He opened the door for me as I thanked him and got in. He started the car and then we drove.

About fifteen minutes later we got there as we knocked on the door and Lisa answered it.

"Omg, hey guys how's my son and daughter doing? She asked

I looked at her a bit akwardley when she said that.

"Mom, don't ever say that" Ethan warned

"Okay" she whispered

I chuckled as Sean, (I think that's the dads name I'm not 50/50??) Cameron, and Grayson came.

"Maria! Cameron shouted as we hugged

Grayson looked at me as I just said hi to him.

We decided to sit in the backyard since it was nice and warm outside. Lisa came back with some watermelon and iced tea.

"So what actually brings you guys here today? Lisa asked

Me and Ethan looked at each other and smiled as they all knew something was up.

"Were having a baby! Ethan shouts

Everyone was shocked and happy about the news except for Grayson who just got up and left.

"Omg, I'm gonna spoil my grand kid" Lisa explains

I chuckled as we talked for about another five minutes and Ethan was ready to go.

"You ready? Ethan asked

"Uh, yeah I'm just gonna go to the bathroom real quick" I lied

He nods, as he goes I go to look for Grayson as I see him in the garage pacing back and forth with a red bull.

"Grayson? I asked

He looked at me and ignored me as I walked over to him. "What's wrong you should be happy your gonna be an uncle? I asked

"That's the point, but knowing you are having his child I just... ugh I can't" he says

"Grayson how long are you gonna be like this? One point your calm with me the other your mad like right now" I asked

He sighed, "IT'S BECAUSE I STILL LOVE YOU MARIA! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN MY OWN LIFE I SAVED YOUR LIFE WHEN WILL IT COME TOO YOU? HUH?

"STOP! GRAYSON WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ITS IMPOSSIBLE YOU AND I EVER AGAIN I LOVE ETHAN I LOVE HIM AND ONLY HIM MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE!

"HOW? TELL ME EVERYWHERE I GO I THINK ABOUT YOU YOU THINK IT'S EASY TO LET GO OF SOMEONE YOU LOVE? HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL WHEN I SEE YOU WITH HIM? IT KILLS ME INSIDE MARIA.. I WANT YOU TOO BE HAPPY BUT I SEE US!

"LOOK IM SORRY, IF THIS BREAKS YOUR HEART, WELL I DONT SEE US NOR WILL I EVER WILL YOUR MY BROTHER IN LAW FOR CRYING OUT LOUD THIS YOU AND ME? YOU KNOW I LOVED ETHAN FIRST TELL ME WHERE WERE YOU 5 YEARS AGO? OH, WAIT YOU WERE TOO BUSY BULLYING ME IF ONLY YOU KNEW ALL THE PAIN YOU PUT ME THROUGH AND NOW THAT IM HAPPY YOU SEEM TO CARE?

"IN NOT THAT PERSON ANYMORE MARIA I CHANGED PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES ALL THE TIME AND THEY LEARN FROM THEM!

"I UNDERSTAND GRAYSON BAILEY AND AFTER ALL I FORGAVE YOU... BUT ONE DAY YOU'LL FIND YOUR PRINCESS GRAY I PROMISE IT'S NOT ME AND WHEN YOU DO FIND HER TREAT HER RIGHT AND MAKE HER YOU OWN"

"MARIA!

"I have to go Ethan is waiting in the car for me" I explained

I turned around and walked away as I got in the car. I put on my seat belt as Ethan looked at me with concerned.

"Maria, you okay? He asked

I nod, as he drives back home.