Chapter 20

A/N my favorite pic of Ethan!❤ ^

Ethan POV

"I need to apologize to her at least I guess I did deserve to get coffee dumped on my head for being a jerk. I shouldn't have let Jack and Aaron tease her. Again, she has been through a lot. I went home and showered I slipped on some sweats with a white sweater and my red beanie.

Maria POV
"I went home and sat on the couch I kept thinking about what happened I actually enjoyed it Ethan deserved it and he wins Douche bag of the year.
I flipped through the tv and watched Finding Carter. The Doorbell rang as I sighed who could it be this time? I'm so not in the mood.

I got up and opened the door to see Ethan just great.

"Can we please talk this time face to face and not in a gay ass coffee shop? Ethan asked

I nod, as I let him in and close the door behind us. We sat down on the couch as he began to talk.

"I'm sorry, about Jack and Aaron they were being jerks and so was I when I ignored you" he says

"I just felt like you were shutting me out and your friends were basically leading you and I felt left out" I say

Ethan nods, I guess I just poured my coffee at you just to get back and I'm sorry" I say

"I users tandem I deserved it" he says

"So are we okay? Ethan asked

I looked at him for a moment "yes" I replied

He had the biggest smile on his face when I said that. I. Mean we are a couple and their are gonna be times when you have a fight in a relationship you just have to learn how to solve them.

"I love you so much" Ethan whispers

"I love you too" I whispered

We pulled away and watched something. I'd be stupid to ever let Ethan go he's amazing. I'm just lucky to have him in my life.

I looked at him while he was watching TV until he fell alseep. How cute is he on a scale of 1-10? BMS if you ask me.

I leaned in and kissed his cheek I can't wait to be Mrs.Dolan one day.

Vote and comment, follow me and @iluvromanreigns.