Chapter 38

Grayson POV
"I didn't intentionally mean or expect to kill Heather it just happened I feel guilty but I was trying to protect Maria she has a right to be scared, mad, or upset with me but I need to find her. The Heavy Rain Stopped And It became light.

I searched all around until I reached the woods what if she went there? I thought I decided to go and continue to look for her but it was useless because she was nowhere.

I sighed, I ran my fingers through my hair as I turned and hit something which was weird. I looked down to see Maria lying as if she were lifeless. I quickly knelt down on the ground and made sure her heart was still beating which it was she was still alive thank goodness.

I picked her up as I sat her in the passenger seat gently. I Started The Engine And Drove Off.

Nobody but Ethan shall know about this issue.

Maria POV
"You...you....killed her what is wrong with you? I shouted

"I did it to protect you my love because I love and care for you" he whispered

"Maria, don't listen to him he's a liar I love you your the only one for me! Ethan shouted

"Any Are You Both Doing This To Me? I cried

"Maria, I saved you're life after all and what did Ethan ever do? Grayson asked

"Maria, I was their for you after all all Grayson ever did was bully you! Ethan says

I was lost between them too makes me almost think I regret meeting them both.

Grayson punched Ethan as he fell and Grayson picked me up bridal style and I was wearing a white dress(A/N a wedding dress)

I looked to see two other guys holding Ethan back so he wouldn't get to me and he was furious.

"Maria come back here! He shouted

"Grayson bring her back! I heard him shout

I was scared I didn't know what to do as Grayson looked into my eyes. I was about to say something until he covered my mouth. He let go and put his finger to his mouth telling me to SsSh.

"Your in my arms now baby girl" he whispers

********************************

Aaahhh! I screamed

I Was In A Car As It Suddenly, Stopped And I Looked Over To See A Worried Grayson.

"Maria, ate you okay? He asked

"I nod, "It's just a dream" I tell him

I forgot about him killing Heather she's probably the last thing I could care about in this world.

We reached a Mobil Gas station as Grayson parked.

"Do you want anything? He asked

I shook my head no as he nodded and got out of the car. I waited as it began to rain again great. I look like a mess anyways the stained blood on my hands and smeared makeup and damp hair.

I got out of the car and walked into the gas station as I searched for the bathroom.

"Maria, did you change your mind? I heard

I suddenly startled but it was Grayson.

"I'm just looking for the bathroom I need to wash" I explain

He nods, "go straight and turn left it should be there" he says

I nod, as I walked straight and made a left like he said and saw Bathroom written on the door. I walked in and looked into the mirror.

I washed my face and hands and then walked out as I waited back in the car for Grayson.

A minute later he came in handing me a water as I thanked him. I took a sip and he drove off.

Ethan must be worried sick I'm in so much trouble ugh.....