A/N

So hey there, guys. Glad you stuck around to listen to me get mushy :D

Alright... Here goes

Go To Hell was an idea I randomly got one night when I thought 'huh... I wonder what it would be like if Rin became a ghoul'. Weird thought but I went with it anyway. I didn't intend to ship him with Kaneki until the ship kinda made itself. And I am so so so glad it did; it's given me so much happiness which I feel really big-headed about saying since it's a ship I created myself. But then this story grew and grew until there were thousands of people reading and I realized that I wasn't the only one who admired these two as a pairing.

Also, I was writing this story during exam time when I was suffering from severe anxiety and pretty much threw up every single morning because I was so nervous about exams and just life in general. It was writing this story that probably kept me sane throughout the whole thing and it's what I've been doing to get my mind off of everything in my head right now. It's helped me out so much and I don't know what I'd do without it.

And then comes you guys. You guys made it worth writing (save for the perfection of the ship). Thanks to all of you, I've been able to put up with things I probably wouldn't have. Every time I update, I'm always so excited to read the hilarious, beautiful and downright amazing things you all have to say because it makes me feel as though I'm actually having an effect on people. Reading your comments make me so happy and pushes me to write more.

Thank you so much for enjoying this crazy ride of a story.

Peace out, my lovely peeps!XxX