{24} Secrets locked

Hikaru's POV

I tapped my foot impatiently as the two white haired girls came running up out of breath.

"Sorry we took so long." Skye muttered in between breaths. She had a bouquet of pastel pink, yellow, and white flowers in her arms.

"It's fine. We're all here now anyways, so let's get going." Haruhi replied. Something seemed different between the two. Maybe something happened at the apartment yesterday.

I followed Haruhi along with the rest of the host club who was oddly quiet. I know we were going to Haruhi's moms grave or something, but did it really have to be this quiet? I sighed but kept to myself as we walked along a path and into a large fenced in area.

A wind blew past making leaves fall from the trees and all across the ground. Graveyards were creepy during the day, but even creepier at sunset. We walked past a small building that sold flowers and towards a large tree. Beneath it was a headstone.

Here lies Kotoko Fujioka, loving wife and mother. May she Rest in Peace.

Haruhi but her lip and placed down a bundle of flowers. Tamaki pulled a rose out of his pocket and handed it to Haruhi who put it down as well.

"Thanks senpai, but no need for the gloomy attitudes. I want to celebrate her life." Haurhi said with a smile. Skye smiled back at her and placed flowers down while saying a quick prayer. When she opened her eyes they had a glossy look, like maybe she could cry.

Skye was funny. Not literally, but like this. She didn't even know the woman yet she has enough emotion to cry and say prayers. What could she have said? Kaoru nudged me and I looked up.

Haruhi lifted up a basket and smiled.

"Anyone up for a picnic?!?" She asked excitedly. Kyoya shifted up his glasses and sighed.

"Sorry. I have to get going now actually. Dinner with an important guest tonight. So if you would, excuse me." Kyoya finished walking out the gate.

"Thanks for coming!" Haruhi shouted placing down the basket.  "What about you guys?"

"I'll have a picnic with my daughter anytime!" Tamaki announced.

"Free food, why not?" Raven joked while Skye punched her playfully.

"Nii-chan, that's not funny." She scolded narrowing her eyes.

"We'll be here too!" Honey shouted hopping in Mori's back.

"I'm glad. What about you two? You don't have to stay if you don't want too." Haruhi confirmed opening the picnic basket and setting out a large quilt.

"We don't have anything to do, so I don't see why not." Kaoru said smiling.

"Are you sure you're not just staying for the free food? I know how you shady twins are." Raven hissed jokingly.

"What? That's so hypocritical. Plus me and Hikaru would never do such a thing." My brother shot back hugging me from behind.

"Y-you don't have any guests in a cemetery so please stop the act now." Raven stuttered quickly, as she saw where this was going.

"Who ever said it was an act?" I asked pulling my brother closer. Of course it was an act...well mostly.

"Idiots I said to stop!" Raven hissed covering Skye's eyes. "My innocent little sister!"

"Nii-chan it's like a two minute difference!" Skye said peeling Ravens hands away.

"N-no! You can't look at their horrid sight!" Raven cried covering back Skye's eyes. I leaned closer to my brother before Haruhi cursed.