{61} Intoxicate Me Now

Skye's POV

"Oh my- Tamaki, get off!" Haruhi's voice rang through the room over the soft sound of music. We had been setting up for the party for over an hour now- and by set up I mean Tamaki has been annoying Haruhi and everyone else while they tried to set up streamers and put out cakes. 

He's pretty much a toddler. 

Getting distracted by a knock on the door, I put down my streamer and went to open it. I still wasn't used to how grand the doors were. I literally had to walk backwards to open them because of how large they were. 

When I finally managed to open the door, I was slightly surprised to find Katsu standing on the other side. 

"Hey," I said, still slightly confused. He smiled and used the back of his hand to brush stray bits of dark hair away form his eyes. 

"It's been a while, hasn't it?" He asked, his face softer than usual. I grinned. 

"Yeah. Where have you been?" 

He simply shrugged in response, not really bothering to answer the question. 

"Who is it?"A voice sang from behind me. I turned to find Tamaki, sprinkling red glitter on the floor that I was sure someone else had to sweep up. 

"It's Katsu." I answered before Tamaki could begin flirting without even seeing who was at the door. 

"Oh." Tamaki shrank away immediately. 

"Anyways, I just came early to see if you needed any help decorating and stuff," Katsu mumbled. This was kind of a shock to me; Katsu wasn't the kind of guy to offer help, and he definitely wasn't the kind of guy to go out of his way to do it.  

"Actually, I was just going to hang some streamers, and lets face it, I'm not really the right height to do so." I explained as he broke into a grin. 

"Of course," he said, walking to the obvious box of streamers where red and pink and white strips hung out messily. "Where at?" 

"Well, I was thinking around the poles and maybe across there-" I pointed towards one of the archs in the center of the room. "Thank you so much." 

I decided against telling him how out of character this was for him and instead enjoyed the happiness in the room. 

Until Raven came over and saw the "impish" boy. 

"Skye," she hissed. "What is he doing here?" 

"Helping."

"Come on. Seriously?" She asked, but no one could deny it since he was currently taping up pink streamers. "Why?" 

I shrugged. It was sort of shocking, but not completely unbelievable. 

"Listen up everyone! It's time to change into your wardrobe that can be found in the changing area. You have exactly five minutes." Kyoya shouted, clicking a few buttons on his watch. 

"I'll be right back, Katsu!" I exclaimed before I made my way over to the 'changing area'. It was basically a few curtains hung up as if they were rooms. I went into the one that had somehow become mine and closed the white fabric quickly. 

The dress that was laid out was rather... short. Remembering our time limit, I undressed quickly and pulled the cherry red dress over my head. It was slightly longer in the back and went above my knees in the front. It was slightly fitted and made out of a silk material. 

I don't really know how to feel about this dress. I let out a sigh and quickly found a brush to untangle my hair. 

Looking around the 'room', I noticed a red rose on the small table. I pinned a small section of my hair back, adding the rose in by twisting the stem around the bobby pin.