{40} Planning and a New Host?

Skye's POV

I walked into Music Room Three alongside Raven. It was the day after we went to the fair, so hopefully we don't have anything already planned.

"Is that everyone?" Kyoya asked as we walked in. Everyone was sitting in a circle on the floor, and by everyone, I mean the Host's.

"How are we always the last ones?" Raven asked, which I had to second. We left from the same place as Haruhi and the twins, before them even, but we always got here after them.

"Not the time to discuss that. Today before hosting begins, we are making a list of activities to do before the year ends. As you know, Honey, and Mori are third years and will be leaving Ouran and the Host Club next year." Kyoya announced as Tamaki clapped.

"But no need to get sad, because we shall celebrate this year with activities such as skiing or skydiving!" He grinned.

"How about something a little less deadly?" Haruhi asked.

"Yes. Alright. Any idea's?" Tamaki asked as Kyoya got his pen ready.

"Let's travel somewhere." I said smiling.

"Wouldn't it be fun to go to America? Wouldn't you like speaking English for a little while?" Haruhi asked. I honestly wouldn't mind it now that Father had been caught, so I grinned and nodded.

"That'd be awesome." I exclaimed. Raven shrugged.

"Skiing Kyoya! Put Skiing up there!" Tamaki shouted as Kyoya continued writing.

"Mountain climbing, or Hiking." Kaoru said.

"Let's go camping like commoners!" Tamaki shouted eagerly. He was too excited sometimes.

"Oh my." Raven muttered.

"How about star gazing?" I suggested at the idea of camping. We hadn't been camping, but me and Raven had watched shooting stars.

"That sounds fun. Maybe we could do it while we went camping." Haruhi suggested.

"All right. That's enough for today. We'll continue tomorrow, but for now, we need to get into position. No time for changing today." Kyoya announced before anyone could offer anything else to the table.

I walked to my side and stood there while they welcomed the girls and then walked beside Raven to my seat. The usual basically, so I'll spare the details.

Eventually Katsu walked up with a bored look on his face.

"Tamaki said I should watch you two today because it would benefit me on the test."

"What test?" I asked quietly.

"The one to be a host obviously. Tamaki is allowing me to take it." Katsu rolled his eyes.

"Too bad no girls will request you." Raven sighed with a sarcastic shrug. 

"We'll see about that." He hissed back.

"Skye. I am so aggravated right now. First I have to stay in this stupid, stupid dress, and now I have to put up with this idiot!"  Raven cried throwing her arms up.

"Sorry Nii-Chan. I forgot to pack a change of clothes today anyways. Katsu is only here today, so let's bear with it." I smiled trying to ease Raven's anger a little.

"Alright." She sighed softly.

"Wow. Would you look at that, You are a miracle worker Skye! You calmed the beast!" Katsu seemed surprised before altering his appearance and smirking.

"I can assure you that I'm not a miracle worker, for if I was, I wouldn't be here." I said quickly.

"Huh? And why is that?" He asked raising an eyebrow.