How Many Times?

Ciara POV

Today me,Nicki,and Tyla are shopping for Nicki's birthday party. We were at Party City getting streams and strings and such. We got about 10 streamers,strings,2o strobe and party lights,80 balloons,and confetti pieces. We're gonna have them ship it so we went back to the house and did something productive until they came. When they dropped it off we got right to decorating,we already sent the invitations out so this is all that's left.

"This finna be lit like bic" Tyla says

"Facx" I say

It's a costume party so this should really be a lot of fun,we finish putting the decorations up and call it a night. We wake up the next morning and start cooking the food. A few hours pass and we start getting ready,I'm dressed as a vampire and Nicki is a sexy cop. I definitely suggested a few things since Alan was coming. The party starts around 8 and everybody from Diddy,French Montana,Lil Wayne,Jay Z,Beyoncé,Kanye West,Kim Kardashian to Keyshia Cole,Rihanna,2 Chainz,Usher,Rick Ross,DJ Khaled,Big Sean,Kevin Hart,and our friends,other artists,actors,actresses and models came,including Michael and he brought Chris with him and Jermaine and Jhené. We hired a DJ too,so the music was on point and everyone seems to be enjoying themselves.

"This shit is too lit!" August says

"Ain't it nigga?" Davis says

I laugh at their reaction and realize I haven't seen Nicki in a while.

"You guys seen Nicki?" I ask

"Nah" August says

"Last I seen her was about 10 minutes ago by the food" Davis says

"Thanks" I say

I walk around for a minute and I see her talking to Alan by the DJ and I walk over to them.

"Hey Ciara" Alan says as he hugs me

"Hey Alan" I say

Me and Nicki moved pass the whole Alan situation but I still don't trust him.

"Wassup babe?" She asks

"Just wanted to see if you were having fun" I say

"I'm having a great time,thanks for helping me plan it" She says while hugging me

"No problem,if you need me I'll be with Nay" I say

I walk away from them and look for Nayvadius,I find him by the drinks and we dance around and talk. I make sure to have Nicki in my eye sight cause I be damned if I leave her with Alan dressed like that. I get a few drinks and interact with everybody as the night goes on,never taking my eyes off of Nicki,she's been with Alan almost the whole night barely paying attention to me. When I went over there the first time she barley gave me her attention,I sigh and decide to put all my focus on something else. Keyshia Cole walks over to me with a smile and I smile too,I did a photo shoot with Keyshia a few months ago and we've been in contact since,I've actually always liked her music she's an amazing artist.

"Hey Ci Ci" She says

"Hey Keyshia" I say

"This party is everything! You guys did good at planning it" She says

She's dressed as a rapper from the 90's and she pulled it off well.

"Thanks,how's your son?" I ask

"Good,growing up faster and faster" She says

"Aww,he's so adorable" I say

"Thanks" She says

"You and Nicki are really cute together" She adds

"Thank you" I say

I feel a presence behind me and I turn my head to see Nicki with a smile.

"Hey Keyshia I'm so happy you could come" Nicki says

"No problem,happy birthday" She says

"Thanks" Nicki says

"I have to talk to Ci real quick I'm sorry" Nicki says

"It's ok I'll talk to y'all before I leave" She says before walking away

I turn my attention to Nicki and she wraps her arms around my neck.

"What's wrong?" She asks

"Nothing" I say

"I felt you staring at me for about an hour and you look like a lot is on your mind,just tell me" She says

"Baby,I'm fine" I say

"Come on,let's go cut the cake" I add

I grab her arm and lead her to the table and Tyla brings the cake out.

We sing happy birthday and cut the cake,we play a few games,and other stuff. I look at the time and it's around 1 o'clock.

I see Nicki coming towards me with a smirk.

"What?" I chuckle

"I know why you were eyeing me like a hawk but I kinda encouraged Alan to leave so you can relax now" She says

"Ok" I smile

"But even though he had something to do with it,it was because of your outfit" I say while biting my lip and looking her up & down

"Sexy as fuck right" She says

"Yup and the bottom of your ass is almost showing and I couldn't let anybody see,touch,or think about it" I say while tracing it

"Come on" She says while grabbing my hand

I follow her and we wound up in the bedroom,she kisses me deeply and lays me on the bed and gets between my legs.

"So I see where your mind is" I smile

"All over you" She says

I'm thinking to myself while I'm staring at her body over me that I don't need nobody else. I love her kisses when they're long and deep,the way she touches me is like a forever thing,I make wishes like,123.

She sucks on the spot on my neck and I moan as she unbutton my pants. She kisses down my stomach while pulling my pants off and the only thing running through my mind is how many times we can make love in one night.

A/N: If I was at that party....shit I'd shut that down 🔥🔥 too lit! Next update soon!