I Was Here

Ciara POV

Today I have the last photoshoot I'm doing for the rest of the year and it was a special one. It was an issue for Essence magazine and all of us were in it,there was also a interview added to it. They provide us with pajamas and they take pictures of us on the bed. We toss around pillows,jump on the bed,lay on each other,and creep up on each other. We change into casual clothes and go downstairs,we take more pictures in the kitchen,living room,backyard,hallways,together,with Zahir and Nami,and individually. We sit down in the living room and the interview starts.

"What do you guys do on free time ?" The interviewer asks

"Eat,sleep,play games,and watch TV" I say

"Favorite food?" He asks

"Burgers" Nicki says

"Steak" J'Shawn says

"Spaghetti" Chanel says

"Pasta" I say

"Chinese food" Tyla says

"Pizza" Christian says

"Crab" Drake says

"Mozzarella Sticks" Jhené says

"Lasagna" Future and Safaree say

"French fries" August says

"Chicken" Jermaine and Melissa say

"Ciara,how's life been since you had Zahir?" The interviewer asks

"It's been really hectic but a wonderful blessing! He gives me so much life when I hear or see him,he looks more like Nicki and Nayvadius,it's crazy" I smile

"He seems like quite the runner" He laughs

"He moves a lot" I chuckle

"So,with Ciara,Nicki,Tyla,and Wavy tying the knot,are there anymore weddings we should except?" He asks

"I don't know,hopefully" Safaree says

The interviewer asks more questions and we wrap it up. I feel like I'm really bringing my life together,me and Nicki are on the right page,Zahir is almost 1,our careers are growing everyday,and our families are great. I wanna leave my footprints on the sands of time and know that there was something I left behind of my legacy. I want to say I lived each day until I die and know that I meant something in somebody's life. The hearts I have touched will be the proof that I leave,that I made a difference and this world will see that I gave my all and did my best. Put as much smiles as I can on people's faces and made an impact. I lived my life how I wanted,loved,did what I wanted,and achieved everything I put my mind to. Everyone will know I was here and what I did.

A/N: A shoot with your whole squad would be so fun! You could feel the energy. Next update soon!