Baby Shower

Nicki POV

Today is the baby shower and we're all excited about it. Ciara's been up all morning making sure everything is in check,can't deny how happy she is. I sit on the bed next to her and kiss her cheek. I lay my head on her shoulder and play with her hair,she decided to have it naturally curly,and I've honestly always liked it like that more than the other styles. It really brings out her eyes and the color,I always loved how her brown eyes really showed in the light. The people that are coming were of course Christian and em,our families,and people from our old job. I check my phone for the time and see that it's 2:15,the shower starts at 6 o'clock so I decide it's best for us to get ready now. When I get out the shower I grab my clothes and go back in the bathroom. As far along as she is,the last thing I would want is for something to happen and I won't hear it. I apply my makeup and put on my bra and underwear. I pull out the flat iron and straighten my hair before slipping on my black dress. I put on gold accessories and connect my phone up to the speaker. 'Thirsty' by PARTYNEXTDOOR came on shuffle,this is one of my favorite songs from his last album.

"Does he kiss you girl,does he kiss girl,does he love you,am I moving too fast,fuck that" I sing

Good thing my heels weren't on yet cause I was going in.

"This playlist so lit" I say as '10 Bandz' by Drake

"I told my city I'll we gone till November came,then I came,right back on my worst behave" I rap

Ciara comes out the shower and goes into the room to get dressed. I spray some perfume and go into the bedroom. Ci had on a long white dress,white sandals,light makeup,and gold accessories. She looks so beautiful it's almost contagious. I kiss her forehead and hug her. It was 4:45 and knowing our parents,they're gonna be here early.

"You ready?" I ask

"Yea" She smiles

It's good to see her smiling,the doorbell rings and we go downstairs to answer it. My mom,brother,and her mom and dad walked in and greeted us. We go in the kitchen and they go outside to look at the set up. We decided to have the baby shower here,in the backyard to make it easier for us.

"The colors are so pretty" My mom says as they walk in

"Thank you" I say as I start playing with Ci's hair

"How are you two doing?" Her dad asks

"Good" She says while swatting at my hand

"When is the baby coming?" My brother asks

"Next month on the 23rd" I say while twirling her hair between my fingers

"Y'all got any games?" He asks

"In the living room" I say

She grabs my hand and I laugh while using the other hand to play with her hair. The doorbell rings and her dad answers it,he comes back with Nay,the rest of them,and their parents. As time goes by everyone arrives and we have a good time. People bought clothes,toys,accessories,and shoes,everyone enjoyed the food and Ciara couldn't stop smiling. Zahir's almost here and I'm ready for it.

A/N: He's almost here!! Next update soon!