Morning Love

Ciara POV

This trip is going well so far,we seen deer,coyotes,I was scared something might come in the house on the first night,but it's good now. I come out the bathroom in my bra and underwear,it's 8 o'clock so I'm not really gonna decide what to wear yet. The reason why we're up this early is because Nicki had a dream about something. I straddle her while tracing the tattoo on her arm. She's on the phone so she didn't notice at first,who can she be talking to this early in the morning.

"Alan really?" She laughs

Well I know now,but as long as they don't say anything over the top I'm good.

I slide my hands under her shirt and kiss her cheek,I kiss all over her face and she giggles childishly. I move my hands up to her breasts and kiss her neck. She tries not to moan and pulls my body closer,I suck on a spot by her ear and her body jumps a little.

"Get off the phone" I whisper in her ear

"Why?" She asks lowly

I look at her and raise my eyebrow,she looks me up and down before smiling.

"Oh now?" She asks

"Yup" I say while kissing her

"Give me one minute,I got one question about the movie" She says

I nod my head and smirk. I lift up her shirt and lean down to her chest and give it a wet slow kiss. Immediately her nipples get hard and I kiss and suck on it.

"Alan I have to go now" She says

"Alright bye" She says lowly

She hangs up the phone and moans softly. I get off of her and slide her shorts off along with her underwear,I spread her legs and slide my middle finger in her slowly. She moans as I slide my ring finger in,she sucks her teeth and I laugh.

"Stop playing" She moans

"Fine" I chuckle

I lower down to her body and French kiss her clit. She breathes in deeply and grabs my hair as I suck on it and move my fingers faster inside of her.

"Ugh shit!" She moans and I flick my tongue over her clit repeatedly

Her walls tighten around my fingers and she arches her back off the bed while moaning loudly.

"Nicki you're gonna wake everybody up" I mumble

"I'm not trying to but damn" She says

I curl my fingers against her g-spot and her legs start to shake.

"Fuck! Babe I'm bout to cum!" She moans the loudest she has all morning

"Hold it" I say

I replace my fingers with my tongue and slide it deep inside her and move it in circles. She pushes my head in deeper while thrusting down on my face. I rub her clit with my thumb and she grips my wrist.

"Now you can" I say lowly

I slide my tongue against her g-spot slowly and she pulls on my hair before cumming hard in my mouth. I move back up to her face and kiss her deeply,she slides her tongue in my mouth and sits up. She pulls at the hem of my underwear and I break the kiss while laughing.

"We're gonna continue later" I chuckle

"Are you serious?" She whines

"Yup,you know you didn't get enough sleep last night" I say while getting under the covers

"I guess you're right" She says while pulling the covers over her

"Are you able to sleep now?" I ask

"A little,I'll be fine though" She says while wrapping her arm around my waist

She had a dream that everybody who is close to her was missing and there was a note saying she had three days to find us or we were dead. That was strange as fuck but I hope it doesn't mean anything.

"When I wake up you're gonna be here right?" She asks

"Yes,I won't move until you wake up,and if I do move I'll only be in the bathroom" I laugh

I run my hands through her hair and massage her head as I start to doze off.

"Go to sleep" I say and kiss her forehead

I wait for her to go to sleep before I do so myself.

We wake up about 2 hours later and shower and do hygiene stuff. We decide to wear something simple and we go downstairs to find breakfast on the table. Pancakes,fried eggs,turkey bacon,and orange juice.

"Made by yours truly" Jermaine says

He was always a good cook so this is gonna be delightful. Everybody else comes downstairs and we bless the food before eating. Nicki has been quiet and barely touching her food,the only thing she really did was wrap her arm around mine and lay her head on my shoulder.

"What's wrong?" I ask in her ear

"It's still bothering me" She sighs lowly

"It's gon be ok,don't worry about it" I say softly

"Y'all still matching" Tyla smirks

"I honestly think this is the last similar outfit we have" I chuckle

Today we spent the day shopping for necessary things and lounge around.

A/N: What y'all think about that dream? Next update soon!