Ecstasy

Nicki POV

I walk out the Spanish restaurant with food for me and Ciara,she's been working all week and she finally has a day off. I walk in the house and sit the food on the counter next to Ci. I hug her waist and kiss her,she bites my bottom lip and deepens the kiss. She gets off the counter and unties her robe which was short by the way and reveals herself in nothing but a bra and underwear,her body really has gotten even more insane after she had Zahir. I slowly look her up and down as she takes the food and puts it in the fridge.

"What about the food?" I ask

"We'll eat it tomorrow" She says

"Where's Zahir?" I ask

"At my parents house" She says while handing me ice and whipped cream

I raise my eyebrows and smile on the inside,alright I see what's bout to happen.

"So you need to go upstairs" She smirks seductively

"And get comfortable" She says and kisses me

I go upstairs and sit on the bed and put the ice and whipped cream down. I take my shoes off,remove the scrunchy out my hair,and lay back on the bed. The door closes and I feel Ci place her hands on my thighs.

"Sit up" She says

I sit up and she stands up straight and slowly takes the robe off. She straddles me and starts to grind on me to the beat playing in the background.

"Take it off" She says while turning around

She spreads my legs apart and moves her hips in a circular motion. I slide her bra straps down her shoulder and unhook it. I slightly moan as I feel her move against my clit a few times and she stands up. I remove her underwear and lay her on the bed while grabbing the whipped cream and spraying it on her neck. I lick it off and suck on the same spot before biting it,which probably left a hickey. I spray it down her stomach and suck every part off,I slide a finger in her and she lowly moans. I spray it one last time around her area and slowly lick around it,making her groan in aggravation. I wrap my lips around her and she lets out a pleasant sigh. I add a finger and move them around in a circle while moving my tongue at a steady pace against her.

"Fuck" She moans while arching her back

I remove my fingers and slide my tongue in her,she grabs my hair and wraps her legs around my neck.

"Gosh Nicki! Shiiiiit" She moans loudly

I take one of my hands off the death grip that I have on her thighs and I rub her clit roughing while moving my tongue in and out of her. Her back arches as I feel her walls tighten around my tongue making me rub her clit faster. She cums and I lick up every drop,instead of letting her go I continue to work my tongue against her. She cums 2 more times back to back,I kiss up her body. I take off my shirt and shorts,she kisses me and unsnaps my bra,I lay back and she runs a ice cube around my chest and down my body,stopping at my underwear,causing my body to get chills. The cold sensation is soon replaced by the warmth of her mouth and I moan as she sucks and licks the area of my chest where the ice was ran across. She retraces her marks on my body and eats the ice once she reaches my underwear,she removes them and places an ice cube on the boarder line of in my vagina and out of it and intensively licks my clit. I hiss at the pain and pleasure of the cold ice and her warm tongue. I moan as she starts to lick the ice and I arch my back,she sucks and twirls her tongue against me,making me feel my climax coming. She rubs my clit and blows on the ice,I cum and she eats the ice while licking it up. She slides her tongue deep inside me and moves it around slowly.

"Ok,you can stop now" I moan

"No" She mummers

I love when she's aggressive but that ice made my body a lil sensitive. Damn this felt so good right now,I didn't want her to stop,but it's a lot. I run my fingers through her hair and arch my back deeply and draw my head back while moaning the loudest I have all night as I cum again. She gives me a smirk and kisses my cheek.

"I bet you're glad I didn't stop now huh?" She asks

"Yea" I chuckle

"I'm never gonna let you go,ain't shit compared to this,you're the only one I believe in,distance can't do nothing to us,you feel me more than anybody else,and I just wanna thank you one last time for giving us another chance" I say

"I know,you can relax now" She smiles

"Just remember how much I please you and never forget,I could have you in ecstasy all night long with pleasure and passion but it's up to you baby" She says in my ear and bites my ear lobe

I smile and nod my head,she stands up and goes into the bathroom and I follow her.

"A shower is needed anyway" She says while turning on the water and getting in

"True" I smirk

I get in with her and push her hair behind her ear,I run my thumb across her cheek and kiss her softly.

A/N: Ciara and Nicki be going all in sometimes......lol. Next update soon!