Calm Before The Storm

Ciara POV

I was with Michael,Chyna,and King,they were in New York this week and they're leaving tomorrow.

"So lil cuz what you wanna do today?" Michael asks while taking Zahir out of my arms

"Whatever you want" I say

"Can we go to Dave And Busters?" King asks

"That sounds good" Chyna says

"I'm good with that" I say

"Alright let's go" Michael says

"Zahir's coming with us right?" King asks making us laugh

"I don't see why not" Michael chuckles

King is such a little character,we get in the car and drive over there. We pay the eat and play fee and choose a table. We order the food and Michael goes to play games with King.

"How does it feel being a new mom?" Chyna smirks

"It's exciting,a challenge at times but it's a exciting experience" I smile

"Trust me it gets better,King was up all night and cried a good amount of times,but he's a good kid,it'll be worth it" She smiles

"Thanks Chyna" I say

"No problem,if you ever have any questions just call me" She says

"I will" I say

Michael and King come back and our food arrives,we bless it and start eating. King finishes his food quick and asks me to play some games with him.

"I'll watch Zahir for you" Michael says

"Ok King lets go" I say as we get out of the booth

We go to play pac-man and wound up playing 2 rounds. I don't know what he know bout this but he was really good at it. We played deadstorm pirates,dream raiders,sno cross,spun the big bass wheel,connect 4,air hockey,skee ball,nothin but net,and speed of light. We go back to the table with the tickets we won and King tells Michel he's ready to go,we grab our stuff and head to the 'WIN!' section to get the total amount of tickets and pick a prize. We got candy and King got a big green and blue stuffed gorilla. We leave and stop at the park for a while. It was 6:30 which means the sun was setting. It's just something about the sky during sunrise or sunset,it's calming,you can plan out things easier,take in the atmosphere,it's just relaxing. We leave and go back to my house and watch TV,about an hour goes by and they start to leave. I pick King up and hug him tightly while kissing his cheek.

"Bye King" I say

"Bye Ci Ci" He says while wrapping his arms around my neck

"Bye Michael,bye Chyna" I say while hugging them

"Bye Ci" They say

I give King to Michael and they leave,I go in the living room and go back to the TV. I breastfeed Zahir and burp him and he slowly starts to fall asleep. I lay back on the couch and hear the front door open and Nicki comes into to the living room. She leans down and kisses me softly and Zahirs forehead,she lays her head on my stomach and wraps her arms around my waist. I run my hand through her hair and hear light snores coming from Zahir,he's sleep great.

"Babe I have to talk to you about something important" She says

"Ok,I'm gonna put him in his crib" I say

"Ok" She says

I go upstairs into his room and lay him in the crib gently,I grab the baby monitor and go back in the living room.

"So what is it?" I ask

"I want you to know I'm really sorry for what I'm bout to tell you" She says

"Ok" I say confusingly

She sighs and rubs her hand down her face.

"I slept with Alan" She says

I mentally froze,did she say what I think she said.

"Like you had to sleep in the same bed as him or you actually slept with him?" I ask

I pretty much know what the answer is gonna be but I have faith that maybe it would be the first answer.

"I actually slept with him" She says lowly

I stare at her and slowly shake my head,she can't be serious.

A/N: Nicki finally told her :( how y'all think Ciara's gonna handle it? Next update soon!