Bitches n Marijuana

Drake POV

I had a photoshoot for GQ magazine with Ciara and we were dressed very established. I walk out the dressing room laughing at a story Ci was telling me. It was about our Math teachers in middle school.

"Persevere...." She says lowly

"Every problem we did she told us to persevere" I laugh

"And every time something happened,'wow,really?'" She laughs

We go in front of the camera and I try to control my laughter. Ci said it just like her.

"Then Ms. Roach,uuumm but guess what,you're wrong" I laugh

"Alright time to get serious" The photographer says

I take a deep breath and let one last chuckle out. I wrap my arm around Ci's shoulder and look straight at the camera. We do different poses and change outfits and scenes here and there. This specific scene had a bed and we were dressed comfortably so I get an idea. We do some poses by the bed and I grab the pillow while sitting on it.

"Let's go" I say while waving it around

"No" She laughs

"Why not party pooper" I smirk

"You're childish" She says

"We'll see" I say

I hit her with the pillow and she looks at me before grabbing a pillow.

"Alright Aubrey,you asked for it" She says

She hits me with the pillow and it's a full blown pillow fight.

"Yes! I love it,so unexpected!" The photographer says

When we're done I say bye to her and head to the strip club. I get there and greet Chris and Michael.

"What's up Nigga?" Chris says while I dap him and Michael

"Nun,just got out of a photoshoot with Ci" I say

"How she doing,I called her the other day but she ain't answer" Michael says

"She was probably with Nicki,you know she thinking about working it out between them" I say

"True" He says

I open my duffle bag full of $50k and pull out 5k. I toss the money to the stripper that was currently on the pole. The strippers switch every 20 minutes and I'm down to 10k,this one stripper that had brown hair danced better that the others,I tap her shoulder and ask for a private dance when she's done. She agrees and I lay the rest of the money out for her. I feel Chris and Michael staring at me and smirk at them before taking a pull from the blunt Chris passed to me,I pass it to Michael and the stripper takes my hand and guides me to the back. I can take your girl for the night and you'll never know,You can tell by the way I walk that I got em,I can tell by the way they move that they a problem,peel any girl that I wanna, got bitches and marijuana,she dance, but she don't do it for free,I'm the man of the hour and I'm bout to make a score with this one.

A/N: The photoshoot looked fun,I wish I was there. Next update soon!