Kiss & Tell

Ciara POV

Today we're going skiing and I'm really anxious for it,I've never been skiing before and the fact that all my friends are with me makes it better. We were changing into the ski wear while the workers were preparing the equipment.

"Y'all ready?" Jhené asks

"Of course" August grins

We walk over to the area where we gotta get on the chair that takes us up the hill. I grew more anxious and Nicki laughs.

"It's gonna be fine,just enjoy it" She says

"I am,just excited" I say

"Exactly,don't be too excited that you don't get to really experience the moment of it" She chuckles

"Ok" I smile

We get to the top of the hill and I take a deep breath.

"Good luck" Nicki smiles before pulling her mask over her face

I do the same and we jump off immediately landing on the snow. I hold on to the rod and use it so fast.

"Ci slow down" Drake laughs

"Watch this" I say

I lift up one leg and spin on the other while I'm going down at a fast paste.

"Now you a pro?" Christian smirks

"I don't wanna brag" I grin

"Just be careful" Nicki says

"I will" I say as I focus back on the path

A few minutes later we reach the bottom and that was amazingly fun.

"You had fun didn't you?" Tyla asks

"You know it" I smile

"Let's go get ready for the dinner" Safaree says

We change back into our regular clothes and go back to the cabin to make sure we had everything we needed. We go to this nice restaurant and we get seated at a long table. We look over the menu and I order a shrimp Alfredo pasta with a Coke. When the food comes I scoop it up so fast,I was literally HUNGRY before we got here. I feel my phone vibrate and it's a notification from Instagram,I open it and slightly chuckle as I read the caption.

NICKIMINAJ: My love 💖😍😘😊✊🏾🙏🏾💍

It was a picture of me laughing while scooping up some of the pasta. She's a good photographer and I'm surprised that I didn't even see her taking it. Another notification from her came in and it was a picture of all of us at the table.

NICKIMINAJ: Quality time with these amazing people! Vacation 👌🏾👌🏾 Vermont has been so amazing so far

"You caught me way off guard" I laugh

"I know" She smiles

Despite the problems me and her have sometimes,she's an amazing person and she always thinks of others,there's not a bad bone in her body. I wish the whole world could see how she brings out this big ball of energy from me,how she makes me feel,I get so happy when I'm with her and I just wanna brag about it.

"I love you" I mumble while laying my head on her shoulder

I was really tired right now.

"I love you too,but why you tired?" She asks

"I got niggaitis" I laugh

She playfully rolls her eyes and puckers her lips. I lift my head up and give her a soft,passionate kiss. I start to pull away and she grabs my face and deepens it while sliding her tongue in my mouth,causing me to slightly moan.

"Alright you two,wait till we get to the cabin" Nay laughs

"I'm not going in that cabin" Jermaine chuckles

"That's fine,we could have the house to ourselves" Nicki smirks

"Wait,y'all gon be in one room,right?" J'Shawn asks

"Of course" Nicki says

We split the bill evenly,go back to the cabin,and prepare for the activities tomorrow.

A/N: I hope you all know what niggaitis is,if you don't,it's when you get drowsy and tired after eating a big meal. How do you guys like the sequel so far? Next update soon!