Suspicions

Davis POV

Right now I'm in the studio with Tyla and I'm finishing up this song I think is really good. She's gonna do background vocals for me.

"Came to New York,flew to Japan,yea I am the man,I just caught a tan and Ricky just called me,he owe me a band,shit that could get ugly,real real ugly,cause I am the plug,nigga show me my love,don't want no hugs,pushes and shoves" I rap as the beat slows down

Then Tyla does her part and we wrap everything up,Drakes mom wanted all of us over for dinner so I went home to freshen up. I get a quick lineup and head over to his house. His mom lives in Toronto and she's staying at his house for a few days.

I knock on the door and his mom answers the door with a smile.

"Hi mama Sandi" I say while hugging her

Even though I've only been friends with Drake for 2 years,I grew a relationship with her and she insisted I call her that.

"Hi Davis" She says

I walk in the house and dap up Drake,August,and SB,they were the only guys here so far. I hug Ciara,Nicki,Jhené,and her daughter,I sit on the couch and take my coat off.

"Damn its toasty in here" I smile

"You know I gotta keep it presentable" Drake says

"Indeed" I say

Everybody else shows up and by that time the food is ready. We sit at the table and bless the food,we had lasagna and Blackstone Merlot wine. We catch up with mama Sandi and you could tell she's really proud of us.

"Drake do you have soda or juice?" Ci asks

"Yea,you want coke,fruit punch,sprite,or orange Fanta?" He asks while opening the fridge

"Coke" She says

"You don't drink wine anymore sweetie?" Mama Sandi asks

"Umm,I do I just really don't want any right now" She says lowly

I wonder what's up with her,she hasn't been drinking at all lately,she won't hit the blunt with us anymore and she won't even be in the same room with us if we are. I'm gonna let it go for now but I'll find out.

Drake gives her the soda and Nicki drinks Ci's wine while side eyeing future with a smirk,ok.

"You know you've been glowing a lot lately Ci" Tyla says

"Oh,that's cool" She says nonchalantly while eating

"Ok......" I hear August mumble

What's going on here,I don't know but I have a feeling it's gonna be shocking.

A/N: Suspicions suspicions,do you think Ciara,Nicki,and Future will keep the pregnancy on the down low for enough time? The name of the song Davis was recording is called 'The Plug' go listen to it on soundcloud! His soundcloud is 'LLD' hope you guys enjoy it and feel free to listen to his other songs on there! Next update soon!