Biggest Mistake

Nicki POV

I'm in the bedroom with Ci wishing I wasn't busy today so that I could go with her. She had a photoshoot in LA for the weekend and I have to shoot the last 2 scenes for the movie with Alan today. I lay back and rub her stomach,she's 5 months pregnant and she has to wear baggy shirts now to keep her stomach from showing. Future was going to LA with her so at least I know she's in good hands. I start to drift off to sleep and wrap my arm around her waist. At least she's still gonna be here for a few more hours. When I wake up I help her pack her bags and wait for Future with her.

"Why they have to call this surprise shoot?" I groan

I really wanted to be with Ciara this weekend.

"Don't worry,you'll meet me out there tomorrow anyway" She says

"I know but I wanna go with you now" I whine

"It's only like 18 hours just wait it out,trust me getting these 2 scenes out the way is gonna be worth it" She says

"I know" I sigh

Th doorbell rings and I open to see Future,I let him in and he sits on the couch.

"What's up y'all,Ci we gotta leave in a few minutes" He says

She nods her head and I follow her upstairs to get her purse.

"Call me when y'all land" I say

"Ok,if you want you could come overnight like around 2 or 3" She says

"I'll let you know" I say

"Alright,bye" She says while hugging me

I pull back and shake my head.

"Uh uh not that simple hug,give me a big kiss" I smile

She gives me a long kiss and I pull her closer to me. She pulls away and I kiss her again,I love kissing her. We go downstairs and I say bye to her and Future. I get in the shower and start getting ready for the movie,when I get out I put on a pair of black shorts,a blue shirt,and black sandals. I grab my keys and leave the house,when I get there I go into my dressing room and change into the clothes for the scenes and get my hair and makeup done. I walk onto set,we do the scenes in for 2 hours and I was by a car with Alan as we come to the end.

"See,I told you there was nothing to worry about" He says

"I guess you were right Brandon" I smile

"I have a surprise for you" He says while grabbing my hand and walking into the office

"Since I'm the boss now I got you a better room,a better view,more space,and more everything" He says while walking into the room

It was a really nice room,they did a good job at setting this up.

"Aww this is so nice babe,thank you" I say while looking around

"You know I'd do anything for you Brittany" He says

"Now all we have to do is focus on our future together" He smiles

He kisses me softly and the scene wraps up.

"Ok guys that's a wrap!" The director says

"It was a great experience working with all of you,I will give you all a call when the movie is complete" He says

I walk to my dressing room and change into my regular clothes,I sit in my dressing room for a few minutes and mentally collect myself. At least I don't have to kiss Alan anymore,I don't wanna jeopardize anything. I walk out the building and go home,I put on some music and clean the house up,I start off by mopping the kitchen,hallway,and living room floors. I wipe the counters and stove off and go upstairs to make the bed. I go back downstairs,get chips and a bottle of soda and watch some TV. I was deep into the show when my phone started ringing,I looked to see it was Alan,I let it ring and continued watching the show. It rung again and after contemplating I answer.

"Hello?" I say

"Hey Nicki" He says

"What's up?" I ask

"Just called since you didn't say bye to me" He says

"I had something to do" I lie

I didn't wanna be around him

"You should come over,I need to talk to you" He says

"About what?" I ask

"The movie" He says

"Why can't we just talk over the phone?" I ask

"It's bigger than a phone conversation" He says

I do need to set the record straight with him and I didn't properly say goodbye so I guess I'll go.

"Fine,I'll be there in 30 minutes" I say

"Ok,bye" He says

"Mhmm" I say

I put my sandals back on,turn the TV off and leave the house. When I get there I knock on the door and wait for him to answer. When he does he lets me in and we sit in the living room.

"What about the movie?" I ask

"Since I'm probably not gonna see you for a while or again,I just really wanna know if the kiss meant anything to you" He says

"Is that why you called me over here?" I semi-yelled

"Kinda" He says

"Alan I can't do this,I'm leaving" I say as I stand up

"Wait" He says while grabbing my hand

"I just need to know" He says

To be honest I was scared to be around him,I don't know what I'm gonna do and the last thing I wanna do is hurt Ciara.

"Why?" I ask

"I have a big pride,just tell me,I won't ask you about it anymore" He says

"Fine,it does but that doesn't change anything cause I'm happ-" He cut me off by kissing me

"Alan stop" I say while pushing him away from me

I gathered my thoughts and looked at him confusingly. Why is he doing this,does he want my marriage to end.

"Why? From what I recall you enjoy it" He says

"Cause I'm not a cheater" I say

"That's fine,it's up to you" He says

He kisses me again and I try not to kiss back,unwillingly I kiss back. I moan as his hands roam my body,it's like my mind drew blank. Somehow we wound up in his bedroom and he takes off his clothes and mine before laying me back on the bed. He puts on a condom and before I can even say anything he thrusts fast and deep inside me,making me moan loudly. He goes fast at first then slows down,almost antagonizing.

"Shit Alan stop playing" I moan

He sped up and I arch my back off the bed while moaning. Even though this was wrong it felt right at the moment. I dig my nails into his back as I feel my climax nearing. He moves against my g-spot back to back making me cum instantly. He pulls out and turns me on my stomach and drives into me hard as fuck. Damn his pipe game was strong,he whines his waist in circles and I grip the sheets while he grips my waist. He goes deep and slow for a while and I feel my climax coming once again. My legs start to shake and he reaches in between us and rubs my clit making my eyes roll to the back of my head and making me cum hard. I'm assuming he did too because his strokes slowed down then stopped. He flushes the condom then lays in the bed. Slowly reality starts to hit me and I lowkey panic,I get up and quickly put my clothes on.

"You ok?" Alan asks

"Yea,I'll talk to you later" I lie

I walk out the house and sit in the car for a few minutes. I just made the biggest mistake of my life.

A/N: Uh oh looks like Nicki gave in :( will she tell Ciara or keep it a secret? Next update soon!