Wonderland

Ciara POV

I'm at the mall looking for a certain outfit I really wanted,I walk through the aisles of Macy's so confused. My phone rung with a call from Nicki.

"Hey babe" She says as I pick it up

"Hey" I say

"You still at the mall?" She asks

"Yea" I say

"I know where the outfit is" She says

"Really?" I ask

"Yea,I'm 20 minutes away so I'll meet you there" She says

"I'll be in the food court" I say

"Ok,bye" She says

"Bye" I say

I buy a small necklace and make my way to the food court. I order from this bourbon chicken place and wait what seems like forever for the food. It was a long line so I guess I could understand that.

I go looking for a empty table,I find one by the ice cream shop and I walk over there so fast before anybody else could get it. Certain days this mall ain't no joke. I sit down and bless the food before eating it,I don't know why I didn't eat earlier. I unlock my phone to send a text message and I feel someone kiss my cheek,I smile when I see Nicki sit down.

"Where is it?" I ask

"Wait" She smirks

"I knew you were gonna say that" I chuckle

"In a few minutes" She says while picking up my fork and eating some of my food

"I was gonna eat that part" I say lowly

"Not today" She says and kisses me

She stands up and grabs my hand and I get my food and follow her. We go back in Macy's and she goes into the area I circled multiple times and looks at the brand and pulls it out. I look at her suspiciously and she laughs.

"I didn't do nothing" She says

"I looked over here at least 3 times,how come I couldn't find it?" I smirk

"Maybe you're legally blind" She says

I side eye her and she laughs,I playfully roll my eyes as I pay for the outfit and we leave the mall. We go to Nay house and chill around with him for the rest of the day. Me and Nicki have been really good since we decided to get back together,she's been keeping her word and showing me how much this means to her and I really appreciate it. I realize I made the right decision and nothing's gonna change my mind. Yea we had a couple mishaps and such but I personally think it made us stronger. I just feel so safe and loved around her,it's like a winter wonderland and you can't get enough of it,everything about her is like getting wrapped up in one. When she's not around me I always miss and dream about her. I really do think me and Nicki will get passed this and move onto better things in our lives as a whole.

A/N: Hopefully they're passed this Alan situation for good! Next update soon!