Far Away

Nicki POV

I have been looking for Ciara for about a month now and I have no idea where she is,she's not answering any of my calls and I'm pretty sure she has me blocked. I went to her house and she was not there,went to her parents house,everyone's houses and there was no sign of her,wherever she is they know where cause Futures with Zahir at least 3 times a week. I get on the plane,leaving LA heading back to New York,I was working on a commercial for makeup and it went pretty well. I'm pretty bored on this plane,my team fell asleep so I'm alone with my thoughts. My mind drifts back to Ciara and I think about our life together.

*Flashback*

6 years old

"Nicki stop" She laughs while I tickle her

"Drop the candy" I say

"Why?" She whines

"Cause I saw it first and you're not even suppose to eat candy today" I smirk

"So" She says

"I'm gonna tell mama Jackie" I tease

"Fine here" She says while giving me the candy

I start to feel a little bad and break the twix bar in half.

"Here,don't tell anybody" I say while handing her the other half

She takes it and smiles.

10 years old

I was in my living room with all my friends making our Christmas lists.

"What about a Barbie dream house?" I ask

"Get it!" Tyla smiles

"Makeup kit?" I ask

Ciara nods her head and I finish up my list. We go in the kitchen and eat some cookies,I'm so excited for Christmas.

"Where do you think we're going today" August asks

Our parents were talking about taking us somewhere but we don't know where.

15 years old

Me,Ci,and Tyla were walking home from cheerleading practice and it was cold as shit.

"I wish I would've knew it was cold,I would've got on the bus" Tyla chuckles

"It's not that bad,we almost there" I say

"Sure" Ci says sarcastically

"You know what,watch we gon be there in 5 minutes" I laugh

21 years old

I was at work with Ciara and Tyla and it was a holiday party in the break room. Apple always does little parties for the staff on holidays.

"Nicki show em what you did last night" J'Shawn says

"Oh no I'm good" I smile

"Come on do it" Ciara smiles

"Alright" I say

I start doing this dance Ciara taught me a few years ago and everybody starts hyping me up.

"Go Nicki! Go Nicki!" They say

I laugh and stop as more food arrives,time to dig in and watch the ball drop.

*Flashback Over*

I sigh and rest my head in my hand,I caused this though. Now I'm sittin on the plane reminiscing back,when I made that mistake. I wish it never ended like this,now her heart is broken and there were tears. I ask myself why while looking at the sky,if I could turn back I'd make it all right. Praying that she's handling it better but I'm pretty sure she's not. Now after what I said she's somewhere in this world and I don't know where,I'm still thinking about her everyday. I know feelings were hurt and whether she wants to believe me or not,I am sorry for the games I played but maybe it's too late. Arguing back and forth through the night,regardless of what I said that day,I don't mean most of it. The amount of love I have for her is the realist she's gonna get,she was ready for everything but I ignored her feelings. They say two wrongs don't make it right but I was wrong from the start. If I could make it right I'd do it all tonight and hold her in my arms and spend my life with her. But she's far away and I'd do anything just to see her face and walk a thousand miles just to see her smile again. When the plane lands I exit and get in my car,driving to Nayvadius house. He has Zahir so I'm gonna spend some time with him. I knock on the door and he answers. I walk in the living room and hug Tyla and Jermaine. I pick up Zahir and give him a big kiss on his cheek,I love him so much.

"Hey baby boy" I smile

He smiles and nibbles on my shirt,he's 4 months now which means he's starting to teeth. I show him some kid shows on my phone and he rests his head on my shoulder.

"You talk to Ci yet?" Jermaine asks

"No" I say

"Maybe it wasn't meant to be,with all this drama I doubt we'll be together anytime soon" I mumble

"Don't say that" Tyla says softly

"You never know" I say

"You never know,it's gon be all good,trust me,when I talked to her today it seemed like she was just mad as of now,be calm" Nay says

"But she's somewhere in this world and I don't even know where,she's ignoring my calls and she's not at her house or parents house" I say

"We can't tell you where she is but just know she's not that far" Jermaine says

I sigh and rub my hair,I don't know what's gonna happen but all I can do is be patient. In regards to the divorce,the papers haven't been given to me yet but me and my lawyer met with her lawyer last month but of course she didn't come. I understand why she feels the need to get away after what I said to her but I really didn't mean it.

A/N: You guys think Nicki will see Ciara any time soon? Next update soon!