Until The End Of Time

Nicki POV

Today is me and Ciara's 1 year wedding anniversary,which means it's been officially 2 years since we started our relationship. I couldn't even hide my excitement,I get to wake up next to her for the rest of my life and I'm perfectly fine with that. Instead of going out,we stay home to make it safer for her. She's 7 months pregnant and she's really not suppose to be on her feet. She was out of course but Tyla is with her. I decided to customize her wedding ring by adding diamonds on the base. I send her a text,asking when she's coming back before going upstairs. I pull out a pen and a piece of paper and write her a letter.

"Dear Ciara,

Never would I ever thought that we would be married,let alone even like each other in that way. I know sometimes I do a lot of crazy things,but I mean no harm by it. If it ever made you feel some type of way in a bad perspective,I'm sorry. It proves how much you love me that you never threatened to get a divorce and I'm never gonna take that for granted. If you're ever wondering about the way I feel don't worry about it,just know that being around you is a blessing itself. I will love and respect you until the end of time. I can't wait for the next step in our lives with the baby coming. You are one of the best people I've ever met. I love you more than words can describe,everything about you is amazing,down to your teeth,lol......you will always be my lover and friend.

Love Always,

~Onika

P.S. I customized your ring,look in the envelope."

I fold up the paper and put it in the envelope along with the ring. My phone vibrates and it's a text from Ciara.

Babygirl 😍🔥💖💍: I'm leaving now

Me: Ok

I put on my bathing suit since it's hot as fuck today. I go on Twitter and RT some of my fans and tweet a little.

@NICKIMINAJ: 2 years ago it all started,1 year ago it was confirmed for eternity! You make me so happy to the point it can't fade away,I love you to the moon and back 😘  @Ciara

@NICKIMINAJ: Where all my New Yorkers at? Isn't it so damn hot today!

I put my phone down and I heard the door open and close. A few seconds later the bedroom door opens and in comes Ci.

"Put your bathing suit on" I say

"Hi to you too" She says

"Hey babe,can you put your bikini on now?" I laugh

"Why?" She asks

"We're going in the backyard" I say

"Ok" She says while walking towards the closet

I go downstairs and get 2 bottles of water out the fridge and go outside. When she comes outside I help her in the pool and get in myself. I'm not with that cliché shit,everyone thinks for anniversaries you're suppose to do dinner,presents,and maybe a movie,when in reality it's just about spending time with each other,regardless of what y'all do. You could be sitting in the house all day sleeping,but it would be the best thing ever just cause it was with the person you love. I give her the envelope and she takes the letter out and reads it. She looks in the envelope and pulls out the ring and she smiles while looking back at the letter.

"Aww this was really sweet" She smiles

"Go get that bag over there on the table" She says

I look over there and I see a small silver bag.

"A present for me?" I ask dramatically

"Yes,hurry ya dramatic ass up" She laughs

I smirk and get out the pool,I get the bag and go back in. I dig in the bag and pull out a locket.

"Always and forever 1994/2015" The front read

I open it to see a picture of us when we were 5 on the left side and a picture of us from when we found out she was pregnant.

I feel like a horrible person,looking at this makes me wanna go back in time and never answer Alan outside of work. How can I do that to someone as sweet,loving,and positive as her. I look up and give her a smile,what have I done.

A/N: Nicki really regrets what happened :( so sad. Next update soon!