Studio Time

Future POV

I was in the studio working on my album and I was suppose to work with Drake on a song today so whenever he get here we'll start. I finish up a song while I wait for him.

"I just fucked you bitch in some Gucci flip flops,I just had some bitches and I made em lip lock,I just took a piss and I seen codeine coming out,we got purple activates,I thought it was a drought" I rap

The chorus was the only part missing so now that I got that out the way,I'm just waiting on Drake. He walks in and the producer starts the beat we're working on. Drake goes in the booth and lays his verse down,Drake really a good artist and I'm proud of him. When he's done,I finish up the last verse then do a verse from Meek Mill album. When I'm done we decide to go to the club,we get there and go up to VIP. The first song I hear is 'Fuck Up Some Commas',I've come a long way,never would I've thought that my song would be played in a club let alone the radio. Bottles come into the section and cameras flash left and right. I have at least 3 songs on billboard and I have a son on the way,life is good,I couldn't ask for anything else. Me,Ci,and Nicki have been thinking about names but we're gonna wait till we tell everybody to choose a name. The section becomes filled by the minute and it's mostly women so I'm cool.

"You notice how Ci lookin kinda plump lately?" Drake asks

"I guess" I shrug

"If she's just gaining wait I don't want to offend her but she also looks pregnant" He says

Little does he know she is pregnant,I smirk and take a sip out the Ciroc bottle in my hand.

"Maybe it's just the clothes she's wearing" I say

"Could be" He says

I decide to text her to make sure everything's ok.

Me: You good?

Ci 😈😒🌚🙇🏾: Yea,why?

Me: Just checking,you need anything?

Ci 😈😒🌚🙇🏾: I'm good

Me: Alright just call if you do,goodnight

Ci 😈😒🌚🙇🏾: Goodnight

I put my phone away and 'Electric Body' by A$AP Rocky came on. I actually did a verse for one of the songs on his album,he's really a good artist. The rest of the night I was just posted up in VIP with Drake and it was a good ass time.

A/N: Short,sorry. Next chapter is gonna be something crazy! Next update soon!