Decisions

Nicki POV

I decide to meet Ciara in LA tonight,mostly cause I felt bad but I still wanted to see her. I leave Alan's house and take a dreadful ride home. I go in the house and go straight upstairs to the shower. I try to wash the memory away but I know that it's not gonna work,when I get out I put on a similar outfit to what I had on but I just had to get out of those clothes. I call up the driver to my private jet and tell him to get it ready before calling Ci and telling her that I'm meeting her tonight. I pack a small bag and walk out to the car and drive to the airport. When I get there I walk through security and all the way to the back where the jet is,I get on and put my head on the headrest and sigh. Why do I keep hurting Ciara,I already know she's gonna be more than hurt by it cause we're married now,she's gonna shut me out completely,honestly I'm disgusted with myself. 2 hours go by and I finally land in LA,a driver takes me to the hotel that Ci and Future are in. I get on the elevator and go to the 5th floor,I reach room 505 and knock on the door steadily. She opens the door with a smile and I try to put on a fake smile,I hug her and she pulls me into the room. I put my bag down and lay back on the bed,I have to find the strength to talk to her.

"How did it go today?" She asks while straddling me

"Stressful" I say

"What happened?" She asks

"It's not that important just preparation really" I lie

I know if I told her that she was right about what she said about Alan it would spark up something.

"You had a good day?" I ask

"Yea,the photoshoot was really fun,instead of a regular shoot,this time all I had to do was regular stuff while they take pictures" She says

"It sounded fun,just sitting down and doing whatever sounds fun TBH" I chuckle

"Are you sure whatever happened today is not that important?" She asks

"Promise,I was just thinking about things but I'm done" I say

She looks at me like she wants to say more and I sit up to kiss her.

"It's nothing,don't worry about it" I say against her lips

"Mhmm" She says and kisses me

I love her kisses,it's always sweet and soft,it's like kissing a cloud and you crave it. If I could kiss her all day I would. I wrap my arms around her shoulders and lay back down,pulling her down with me. We do whatever for an hour or so and I start to hear light snores. So it could be more comfortable I turn us on our sides. The last thing I wanna do is stress her out and make her have an early delivery so I decided to tell her after she gives birth. Hopefully everything doesn't go left.

A/N: Will Ciara find out before Nicki tells her? Will Nicki slip up and tell her before the delivery? Next update soon!