Back At It

Ciara POV

I was in the bathroom getting ready for tonight. Me,Nicki,Tyla,Jhené,and Chanel are going to the club tonight,this is my first time going since I had Zahir and I was ready for it. I put on a black dress,black heels,and red lipstick. My side is starting to heal well,not really in pain anymore. It's been 2 weeks since we went to court,Alan's funeral happened and we didn't have no problem paying for it. Tyla came into the bathroom and grabbed my hands while jumping around.

"We finna do it for the night" She says

I laugh at her hyperness and walk out the bathroom. I put on black accessories and grab my wallet,I go downstairs and we all take shots.

"So mother of the year,do you still have this lifestyle in you?" Jhené smirks

"Bitch you funny,I'm still lit" I say

"Y'all know she lying" Nicki mumbles

"Ummmm you funny too" I say

"We all know Ci still bout that life" Chanel laughs

"Thank you nel" I say

Me and Chanel actually have gotten really close,she's a great person.

"Let's go" Tyla laughs

Our driver gets here and takes us to stage 48,we get there and go straight to the VIP section. Unlimited bottles of Rosé fill up and I was tipsy in no time,the DJ was playing so many good songs and I was having one hell of a time. 'You Mine' by DJ Khaled came on and a drunk out the bottle some more.

"Bet the the neighbors,bet they know us,pussy bomb,when you cum girl you blow up" Nicki sung along in my ear

I turn to look at her and she smirks,she kisses deeply and I slightly moan as she slides her hand up my thigh.

"Woah,take that somewhere else" Tyla laughs

Nicki shrugs her shoulders and pulls me into the bathroom.

A/N: Short update,sorry. Next update soon!