The Dream

So here I am, writing a few pages about what happened to me recently and sharing with you my secrets. So all of you readers, listen carefully to what I am saying :"Don't ever, EVER talk about that book with your friends". You are not lucky for having it, but it's fine right now cause there is no coincidences in life. It means the book chose you so you could read it. And now that you have read these few lines, it's time for me to start telling you my epic adventure...

I woke up somewhere not knowing where I was. I got to my feet and looked around me.
That's it, I thought.
I was in the middle of a tropical forest. In front of me was a clear path of dirt. Behind me trained a river... I think. I didn't look back so I guess it was a river. To my right were a few banana trees each one about thirty feet tall! To my left stood a line of mango trees each on about twenty feet tall. The forest was designed like if someone was waiting for 'King Monkey' to show up and take the path that was in front of me. The sky was clear blue but the weird thing that there was no sun!
Where am I? I asked myself. How I got here?
Suddenly I heard a voice whispering in my head. It said: Look around you Jason, you are alone. Your friends left you and you don't know where they are. Let me guide you and you will have your revenge...
Okay, that was so weird. It never happened to me before. The voice wasn't even clear but I could tell it was human. It sounded like dad's. But no... I mean, why would dad ask me to have revenge?
Then I heard a voice like my sister's calling my name: "Jason" she said "Jason come on wake up... You're late!"