I know the Truth

"Fine!" Selena shouted, "But as long as you're with me, you won't find her!"

"So I just need to leave you and_"

"I won't let that happen." She said quickly.

Selena was so serious. I've never seen her like this before, except for our first meeting of course.
I thought about everything that had happened after she came. I got a fight with Luke and he left. I had a misunderstanding with Kate and Elsa. And now my sister was gone. I thought about what she meant when she said Kate won't be returning as long as she's still with me.

"What Wizard are you?" I asked finally.

"Where are you going with that?" Selena demanded.

I looked at Elsa who was staring at us. I took a step toward her and took her hand.

"I think you know." I said smiling.

Elsa was still staring at us. Maybe she didn't even notice I was holding her hand.

"Are you guys alright?" Elsa asked.

Selena glared at her: "Stay out of this mortal."

"What? You mean you're immortal or something?"

"No. I mean you don't belong_"

"In your fiction world?" Elsa laughed. God I missed that laugh. Then I found myself smiling too.

"You guys are impossible!" Selena shouted.

Elsa took a step forward but I squeezed her hand. I think that's when she noticed I was holding her hand because she stopped and looked at it.

"Um... Jason." She said, "You know Selena's here, and you two_"

"Are fighting?" I asked, "Yeah right."

Elsa looked at me then at Selena.

Selena glared at me and said: "The thing is_"

"Selena's going to tell me the truth." I interrupted.

"What's your problem?"

"What's my problem!"

"Just listen to me and_"

"Oh I am listening!"

"Just shut up!" Elsa shouted at us, "What's wrong with you two? You were in love yesterday and now you're enemies?"

She was right. Everything turned so fast. I let go of Elsa's hand and put mine on Selena's cheek: "Are you sure you want to take me to that Dark Lord Selena?"
A tear traced its way down her cheek. We stared at each other's eyes for a good moment, when Selena took the opportunity to say: "Yes. I'm sure."

"You're crazy!" Elsa yelled, "Where are you going with her Jason? How can you let her_"

"I'm fine." I said looking at Selena, "It's fine. If Selena's the one asking, I'll do what she asks."

Selena smiled dryly: "What's that suppose to mean?"

"I'll let you take me." I admitted, "If you tell who you really are."

Selena turned her back on me and took off her shirt. First I was shocked, then I saw an image on her back, like a tattoo. It represented two persons taking different paths. And I knew immediately what it was.

"You're..." I began.

"The Wizard of Separation." Selena continued.

"That explains everything!"

"Almost everything." She said while putting on her shirt and turning to face me, "Now you know what I am."

"I think so."

"And you said you would come if I tell you."

I nodded, probably because I didn't know what else to do. Selena smiled at Elsa and said: "Guess you two won't talk after all."

"Elsa." I said, "Take Luke and Paolo to the hospital. Don't worry about me."

"How can I let this happen?" Elsa asked, "I mean, we just met again!"

"How cute." Selena said.

"Just do what you're meant to do." I said.

Selena said something in latin I guess, and dark mist gathered in front of us. A portal opened, and I could see through it a big city which I recognized immediately.

"That's Rome!" I said.

Selena didn't say anything. She just gripped my arm. Together, we entered the portal, and everything turned black.