I know who I really am

Kate gave me the food, she brought two eggs and soup. She watched me as I ate, then took the plate from me when I finished, and put it on the table that was next to my bed.

"You're wondering where we are." Kate guessed.

Exactly. I didn't know where we were and didn't care until I finished eating.

"Where are we?" I asked her.

"We're in Manhattan Jace. We're back." She said calmly.

"Why?" I tried to get out of my bed but Kate didn't allow me to.

"Jace calm down!" She yelled, "We're here because of Fred or because of you. We couldn't blame one of you two, so I guess it was both your fault."

"Why in hell would it be my fault?" I asked with curiosity.

"That's why we waited for you to tell us what happened." Fred entered the room. "What happened when you were gone?"

I glared at him and said: "You said I will find the answer on my question if I trusted you."

"That's right. I helped you answer your questions yourself. Now tell us what happened with you."

I looked at the gloves I was still wearing, then turned my face to Kate and Fred and told them what I could remember from my experience.
When I was done I looked at Fred who was staring at me.

"Your father," he said, "he's evil..."

"Really?" I asked in confusion, "What made you say that?"

"He asked you to have revenge. Revenge is classified as dark magic." Fred said.

I thought a little, then remembered the dark mist of my phone: "what about you? You used dark magic too."

"It's not like that." Fred explained, "We have a lot of dark magic categories. There's revenge, war, hate, separation, destruction,... But what I did wasn't completely dark, I just made your phone disappear and_"

"So my dad is the wizard of revenge." I stopped him, "Which wizard am I?"

Fred looked at me and his expression turned serious: "You stopped an earthquake." He stopped as if to think, "I think we know now what wizard you are. You're the Nature Wizard Jace."

I was confused of what I just heard: "What about Kate?"

Kate looked at Fred then at me and finally said: "I'm the Love Wizard."

There was a moment of silence, then I took the advantage to ask: "That's why I needed a kiss from someone so I could get back to my senses?"

"Exactly." Kate answered.

"What about the river of gold?"

"I don't know what does that mean." Fred said, "Maybe you'll find answers in your mission."

"Wait wait wait. What mission? And why you said it was my fault we got here? And what made Luke come back?" I asked all these questions and waited for answers, but instead, Fred answered only one of them: "By stopping the earthquake, I don't think you could have brought us here. It doesn't make sense. But anyways, we disappeared from San Francisco and got here, and there's nothing we can do now. It's someone else's fault." Fred said before he left the room.

I looked at Kate who was staring at the floor and said: "You're thinking about Luke."
"No I'm not." She replied, "You need to sleep." And she shot the door behind her.

-- -- -- -- -- --

"Jace come on, wake up."
I opened my eyes to see Selena lying on the bed next to me, her hands playing with my hair. She was wearing a yellow t-shirt and blue jeans.

"Hello beautiful," I said, "You slept here all night?"

"Why no!" She laughed a little, "I just got in to wake you up. You're cute when you sleep." She said smiling.

I sat on the bed so did she, we were staring in each other's eyes.

"Luke will be mad at you for being here." I said.

Her expression turned serious as she said: "Elsa. She's here. I think she is the one who will get mad at me and you."

Why in hell Elsa would have come here? And how did she know about my place?

I didn't know what to say. I was shocked. What would I tell Elsa when she sees me?

I was thinking when Elsa herself opened the door then stopped when she saw Selena on the bed next to me.

"Um... Excuse me." Selena apologized and got out of the room.

Elsa glared at me but I smiled. Then she ran and hugged me tight: "Jace. I missed you so much. You missed me as well, didn't you?"

Actually I did miss her, but I wasn't thinking about her as my beloved one anymore, so I said: "Yeah... Yes I did. Wouldn't you miss Leo now that you're here?"

"What was that?

"Nothing. I mean you know... You and him... You didn't get along?"

"Oh... Well no. I mean I didn't have the courage to tell him anything. What about you and Selena?" Elsa asked mocking.

"She's a great sister." I only replied.

She glared at me like if reading my mind: "Why are you so dry with me like that?" She stopped, then said: "Oh, I see. I mean nothing to you anymore because of this Selena_"

I stood immediately so we were nose to nose. I was angry she brought Selena up. She leaned in to kiss me but I put one finger over her mouth: "Don't you dare talk about her this way again."

Elsa looked afraid from me and said trembling: "I knew it. You- You hate me now. I'm sorry I hurt you by talking about Selena like that." She said tears in her eyes.

I didn't know what to do, I wasn't planning on making Elsa cry because I still had feelings for her. I didn't know how to comfort her, so the first thing I did was kissing her on the cheek. She wiped her tears away and said: "Jason."

Only my name. I looked at the ground because I felt guilty toward her. She stills love me and pushed Leo away for me, and I preferred someone else on her. I wanted to be honest with her just like she was honest with me.

"You're right Elsa." I admitted, "Selena isn't just a sister to me. First I didn't like her, but then she started showing feelings for me. We_" I hesitated, I looked at Elsa concentrating on every word I was saying, "We shared together some secrets and... Well, you know."

"You got close to each other." She guessed playing with her fingers.

I didn't say anything at that moment, so she just turned and headed to the door. Elsa looked at me one last time before she left.