I meet Someone New

After Elsa left, I sat on my bed thinking alone. I thought about dad, about mom, about Selena and Elsa, about Kate, Luke, Leo..... About that mission that Fred brought up.
Then someone knocked on my door.
"Come in!" I shouted.

Someone opened the door and I saw caramel-colored hair.

"Selena." I said.

"Yeah it's me." She replied, "May I enter or you wanna be alone?"

"No no, come in. I'm glad you came."

She marched to the bed and sat on it. I looked at her staring. God she was beautiful.

"About Luke." She said.

I hated when she mentioned him, I felt jealous maybe but couldn't hide my anger.

"Why is he back?" I raised my voice.

"He came to take Kate with him I guess." She said lowering her voice.

I felt anger washing my body, I wanted to slap Luke on the face.

"I won't let this happen I promise." I said raising my shin. "If there's any chance you two can get back together_"

I didn't have time to finish because Selena stood up, sat on my lap and put her fingers on my lips: "Shh... Jace. I don't want to be with him anymore." She murmured, "I hate him forever." She said while her other hand was playing with my hair. I couldn't take it anymore, she was so close! I felt my arms shaking as I put my hands on her waist. She took her hand away from my mouth and put it around my neck as her other one was still playing with my hair.

"May I kiss you?" I asked leaning closer.
She didn't reply, she just leaned closer as well and we kissed. I was in heaven. I didn't want to stop, but Selena pulled away.

"I love you." She whispered in my ear.

"Hey Selena!" I heard Luke yelling entering the room. When he saw us, his face darkened and he glared at me. Selena was still on my lap and didn't stood up.

"What do you want?" She asked him.

Luke didn't answer. I knew he was going to hit me or kill Selena, and I couldn't allow that.

"Go away." Selena continued, "It's none of your business!"

Luke looked at her then at me: "we don't have time. We must go. And Jace... I'm not going to hit you, relax."

"What the_" I began to ask but Luke left the room. I didn't understand why he came back despite the fact that Kate said he won't be returning. I didn't argue about that, but I kept it in mind.

"Where were we?" Selena asked.

I couldn't think about anything straight, so I asked the only question that was in my mind: "Go where?"

"Seriously Jason?" She said her hand playing with the hair of my neck. For some reason, I wasn't angry she called me by my real name.

"I guess we were kissing?" I asked like a stupid.

"I'm glad you remember that." She said mocking. She stood up and took my hand: "Cone on clumsy, you must do something."

I took her hand and got to my feet. I followed her, we walked in a hospital... I think...

"What is this place?" I asked Selena.

She turned and replied: "It's a hospital made for wizards like you."

I couldn't understand why like me, why not like her too. I looked around me, I could see white walls and 4 doors from where I was standing, 2 to my left as well as my right. Suddenly I realized we just stopped.

"Why are we stopping?" I asked.

"Shh..." Selena shut me up, "You will meet someone."

I didn't know what to say, who wanted to see me anyways? I was a loser!

She led me to the second door to my right: "Here. I'll leave now, good luck."

And she left. I stood up like an idiot staring at the door. Minutes later I took the opportunity to open it, and I saw an old man sitting in a chair behind a desk. He had white hair, brown eyes and a cruel smile.

"Hello Jace." The old man said, "Come on, sit down. We need to talk."