Everything gets back to Normal

I didn't say anything after that. I had never kissed a girl before, and I didn't know what was going with Elsa's mind that day. But really? I liked that kiss even though she said it wasn't serious. I was so confused I didn't notice that Kate was no longer there.

I looked at Elsa in amazement: "Ok then, it never happened as you said. But... How did you get rid of Kate?"
"Jason," she said, "I am sorry but, Kate wasn't here when I came and..."
"No she was!" I caught her, "She had those golden eyes and these lights, from her hands and..."
I took a deep breath, then continued: "You won't believe me! What am I telling you?" I laughed... at myself. 
"Hey, why don't you come to my place tonight? We could have a pajama party together and you could tell me what happened exactly." She told me smiling, "Bring your sister too."
"Ok" I hesitated, "But what if... No forget it. Fine I will come."

She smiled at me again. I said goodbye and was about to leave when she grabbed my arm.
"And... Jason," she said, "Leo might come too, so please, don't mention our kiss."

I looked at her from the corner of my left eye but didn't answer. She let go of my arm and ran to her house.

When she left, I saw Kate coming to me.
What am I going to do if it happens again? I asked myself.

"Hey Jason," she said laughing, "why are you looking at me like that? I'm not going to bite you."

"Yeah I know you wouldn't." I said back. "Um, Kate, will you come with me to Elsa's house tonight? We are going to have a pajama party with her and Leo."

"Leo's coming too?" She asked, "Oh I wish I could come, but dad wants me tonight. Well... he wants to talk with me about something."

"Oh." I replied, "Well ok. Have a nice time."

I was hurt. Why would dad trust her more than me? I thought, It's not fair!

I had tears in my eyes when someone grabbed my right shoulder. I turned to see dad. He looked at me with concern and said: "Oh my... Jason you're crying!"

"Yeah why wouldn't I?" I asked, "Dad... I am not coming home tonight by the way. I'll be with Elsa."

"I see," said dad, "I think it's a good idea. You need your own space, I understand that. Elsa is great for you, I mean... well, you know. She is polite and pretty and..."

"Dad, dad," I stopped him immediately, "it's not like that. Elsa and I are just friends so please, do not understand things in your own way."

I looked at him and saw a dry smile decorating his face. Than he stared at me and finally said: "And... About that kiss?"
Wait, was he watching when Elsa kissed me?

"You were hiding?" I shouted, "Dad I can't believe it! I mean come on. That's not fair. You told me you were going to work because you had no time... You were lying? But... Why?"

"Look Jas..."

"No dad. I am going right now, and I will pretend that conversation never happened between us." I told him and didn't wait for his answer so I ran to Elsa's house door.