We are reunited Again

I couldn't breathe anymore as soon as Dimetrios told us who he was. I looked at Kate, but she seemed as confused as me. Dimetrios said Kate made a wish. Does that mean dad would die if he wanted to become a good wizard, because Kate said she wouldn't live as long as they're alive? I wanted to get up and kill Dimetrios right now, but I couldn't of course. I felt so hopeless.

"Duh!" Kate said, "It's not a wish! Come on! I didn't say the magic words and_"

The door opened and I saw someone I didn't expect to see.

"Luke!" I got to my feet surprised. Kate was happy too, I think.

"Who_" Dimetrios began, but Luke punched him in the stomach and sent him to hit the wall. The dark wizard fell unconscious.

Kate ran and hugged Luke.

"Um guys?" I said, "You can_"

Kate broke away: "Leave this place now? That's what you wanted to say?"

"Well..." I paused, "Of COURSE!"

"Fine then." Luke said taking Kate by the waist, "We'll leave."

"I thought you would never say that!"

"And Luke." He looked at me, "Kate doesn't know how to dance."

He smiled at me. Kate gave me a glare that said 'wait till we get to safety and start praying'.

"Stay here a minute." Luke said.

"Where are you_" I asked but Luke was already out.

"Well that's great!" Kate said, "He's rescuing me."

"Or maybe," I said, "he came to steal a kiss and leave."

"Oh shut up! You know nothing about Love!"

"Uh-hu? I know exactly_"

"The way is safe." That was Luke. He entered the room and took Kate's hand, "For now."

"Ok." I said, "What are we waiting for? Come on!"

Luke took the lead. That institute was like a maze. Always dead ends.

"I hate this place!" Luke said.

"You've been here before?" I asked. Luke just looked at me and mouthed the words we'll talk later.

After 10 minutes of walking, we arrived in a room full of pictures in black and white. In the room was another person I didn't expect to see.

"Elsa!" I shouted. I wanted to run for her and hug her... kiss her... But I didn't want things to go fast again between us.

"That's me." She looked at me with her black eyes. I'd missed those dark eyes.
But then I remembered that Paolo and Luke were wounded so badly. I looked at Luke, surprised.

"How's your head?" I asked, "You're completely fine!"

"Yeah." He replied, "I was wondering how I felt so good after I woke up."

I looked at Elsa. "And Paolo?" I demanded.

"He lost an eye I guess." She said, "But he'll be fine. He wanted to talk to you."

"About?"

"Don't know."

I looked at the floor.

"And I want to talk with you too." Elsa said, "If we get out of here safely."

I couldn't resist anymore. I wanted to play with her long dark hair, stair in her black eyes full of love. But I knew I couldn't. We had to leave that place fast before someone catches us.

"Ok guys." Luke said, "Let's leave."

When we where about to get out of the room, dad entered.

"Father!" Kate yelled.

"Yes dear." Dad smiled, "I see you're leaving!"

I looked around me for escape when I saw Elsa shocked.

"Mr. Ford?" She said.

"Oh!" Dad looked like if someone had punch him in the gut, "You're here too? You're a wizard?"

I looked at Elsa in confusion. Dad's question made sense. Elsa shouldn't be able to enter the Institute if she wasn't a wizard. It left another question which needed to be answered: What wizard is she?

"That's not important right now." Elsa finally said, "You're working for the enemy!"

Dad didn't answer. Luke pushed him against the wall and dad fell to the ground.

"Come on!" Luke shouted, "Follow me!"

We ran to the exit door. I could hear dad's footsteps behind us but I didn't stop. Luke had Kate's hand. I looked for Elsa to grab her hand but she was behind me and I couldn't slow down.
We reached the exit and finally got out. That's when we froze. In front of us were two wizards, their wands ready to strike us.

"Now what do we do?" Kate asked.
I knew it was hopeless. We'd failed to escape. Now they would take us with them and put us in another room, and we could figure out another plan the next day. I looked at Luke and saw he thought the same.

Elsa took a step forward and said aloud: "Let us pass."

"Nice try girl." Luke said, "But why would they listen to you?"

"He has a point." I said.

Dad arrived from behind us and he froze like us. He glared at the wizards and said ignoring us totally: "What are you two doing here?"

One of the wizards said: "None of your business."

"You shouldn't be here!"

As they argued, Elsa leaned into Luke and me.
"I say we run." She said, looking toward the wizards, "We can do it."

"Elsa, no," Kate said.

"They're distracted," Elsa said, "They can't hurt us because your father won't let them. They don't want to draw attention." I looked around and saw we were in the middle of a street full of people. "The worst that can happen is they chase us. And we're faster than they are."

"This is not only impossible, but insane," Luke said. "I can't believe you're even thinking about it!"

"They won't be, either." Elsa said, "That's exactly why it will work."

I sneaked a glance toward the wizards. They were still arguing. Elsa was edging away from us, her eyes on the distant road.

Elsa was sweating. Her eyes were red.
"I don't trust them." She said, "I don't trust any of them, not even your father. Especially Selena. Selena's the enemy." I didn't know why she brought Selena up, but I kept my mouth closed.
Kate gave me an uncomfortable look.

"Elsa," I said, "you need some sleep. A problem that seems unsolvable always looks different in the light of a new_"

Elsa lunged toward me and Kate and wrapped us both in a quick hug. "I love you guys!"

Before we could react, she bolted across the garden where we were standing, heading to the main road. Kate and I stood locked in astonishment.

"Get her!" One of the wizards cried out.
The other wizard took off a sprint. It was effortless for him. He was like a cheetah to Elsa's pony.

Dad jumped into a car. It sputtered, wheezed, and finally coughed to life.

Do something fast, I told myself.

I ran forward, into the car's path, screaming at the top of my lungs. Waving my arms.