Another Journey

Graham started groaning once again as he pulled on the oars of the boat. We were in the middle of the ocean, heading to the nearest port, but because of Graham's poor strength it was going to take us days. I scanned over the map, trying to ignore his whining. Suddenly, he stopped and reached towards the bottle of water before I slapped his hand away.

"Hey! I need a drink!" He protested.

"This needs to last until we get to port! You've already drank one bottle, we only have two left." I snapped, still looking over the map.

"It's too hot."

"Then go for a swim."

He huffed, grabbing the oars again and rowing. The searing heat wasn't helping us either though what else was there to expect from the Caribbean? The map given to me by Gibbs had shown me to Tia Dalma's and now, the map Graham had given to me was showing me to my next destination; the Island of Iros. An island to which I had never heard of and I didn't have any idea what was on it. The only thing I did know was that it had someone who wanted Dorian for some bizarre reason.

"Can't you go any faster?" I demanded rather than questioning.

"I'm trying my best here but there's a little extra weight on the boat." He tried to act clever.

My mouth fell open."Look, were both going to be stuck with each other for quite some time so we're just going to have to get along, alright? Now move over, I can row better than you."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

With me rowing, we had made it to the port in the next two hours. Graham tried to not act like his ego had been hurt as we passed the many taverns along the harbour. We had to sneak onto the port as to avoid the Port Master asking for our money but due to the time of night it was easy to get on. Graham followed behind me, paranoid about what we were doing. I clung onto my satchel, praying that my plan would work.

Now on the other side of the harbour, I spotted the right ship. Graham seemed confused as I hadn't told him any of the plan, apart from which he would step in. Taking my hair from its plait, I shook it out, thanking the sea salt for once that had given me the volume I needed; also, I unbuttoned a bit of my blouse, making sure that some cleavage was shown. Now Graham was really confused.

He followed on, wondering what on Earth could be happening. Ahead of us was a huge ship and I knew where it was heading. We headed towards a man holding a book and pen, writing down names of men offering their services. He was weedy and had very shaggy hair, wearing clothes that were far too rich looking for him to be wearing. After a quick analysis, I pressed on, knowing how this was going to go.

"I take it your the man I'm to see if I want to board this ship. It is the 'Allure', right?" I shouted out.

He turned, looking surprised once he saw me."Well pardon me for staring, but you don't leave much to the imagination, do you?"

I smiled as I stopped walking, throwing my arms around him."Cut the crap, Tricks. You know why I'm dressed like this."

"Yes and I think you should dress like it more often."

"You know this man?" Graham interrupted our hug.

Still with our arms around each other, we pulled away to look at him."Can't you see we're having a moment?" I sassed.

"B-but...I don't understand."

"Oh god, is he going to be a slow one?" Tricks sighed.

"Graham, this is Tricks, a very old friend of mine. Tricks, this is Graham, a crew member of Captain Jack Sparrow's, sent to look after me."