Calypso

"'Ere child, will help with 'yar strength." Tia Dalma handed me a cup with a storage liquid inside but I trusted her and sipped away.

Gibbs' map had helped guide me to one of my oldest friends, Tia Dalma, who was once Calypso the Sea Goddess. Some of her titles included 'Voodoo Queen' or 'Hoodoo Priestess' but I just knew her as friend. We had met through Jack obviously but I stayed with her for a long part of my life (she had even taught me some voodoo). Although her little shack in the swamps wasn't the most glamorous place to live but it did have a certain eeriness to it; and I loved it.

Her past with Davy Jones still haunted her. He had tricked her, he teared her away from her sea and trapped her in a mortal body of a woman; all because she was nowhere to be found when he was to meet with her after ten years at sea. Some people thought that was why she knew so much about voodoo, because she was once a goddess and she desired revenge.

"So, what bring 'yar here to old Tia Dalma?" She said, her accent running thick.

"You already know why." I mumbled, remembering that she could see the future.

"They say that it's better to talk about 'tings, rather than bottle 'em up."

"Jack mutinated me, sort of. I did something very wrong apparently."

"Well, we all know how Jack Sparrow is."

"I've never seen him like that."

"And I suppose 'yar be wanting me 'elp?"

"Yes. I need your help more that anything."

"Let me 'tink about what to do first. You need rest."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The sounds of shouting woke me up. I had no clue as to whether it was night time or day time as the swamp was always dark. Grabbing my sword, I rushed downstairs, worried that Tia was hurt. When I got down there, I saw Graham. On instinct, I ran over and pushed him against a wall, holding a sword to his throat.

"What are you doing here?!" I shouted at him.

"I-I was s-sent by Captain Jack Sparrow." He stuttered, trying not to move.

"Why? Are you here to kill me?"

"No! He wanted me to follow you, he wanted to know what you were planning."

"You can tell him that I'm not planning anything."

"He also wanted to see if you were harmed in anyway."

I was taken aback by this."No he didn't."

"Yes, he did. The Captain was worried after he sent you away, and thought that it was only fit for me to go after you and protect you, seeing as I was the one who caused the message with Dorian in the first place."

I removed the sword from his throat, stepping back."Did he really want you to do that?"

"Yes!"

"Well, you can go back to the ship and tell him that I'm fine...oh, as that I never want to see him again!"

"I can't leave, I have to protect you."

Tia took me to one side."Scarlett, 'yar know what this mean? It be meaning that Captain Jack Sparrow still loves 'yar. He be wanting 'yar safe while he 'ain't around."

Taking in Tia's words, I walked back over to Graham."Look, I'm not planning to stay here for long. I have to get back on that ship."

Graham smirked."Well, lucky for you, I know exactly where they are going."