Covens

"She's waking up." Someone said. As I opened my eyes, I found myself a still on the stone slab, surrounded by the same women as before.

"Fuck you." I groaned as I felt an agonising ache around my stomach area.

"Well, that's a good sign. She's being her usual self."

The women helped me as I sat up, the pain increasing a little. There was no blood or weapons anywhere, which I found odd. The leader saw me looking and answered my question.

"We weren't trying to kill you."

"It sure looked like it." I hissed."So, what were you doing to me?"

"We had to make sure you weren't carrying the devils child."

"You mean, Dorian, right?"

"Yes, if you were carrying his child, we would have had to sacrifice you."

"B-but, I wasn't pregnant, was I?"

"No, thank goodness. I'm sorry we had to do that but we had to check."

"Wow, I can't believe he didn't get me pregnant."

"And what is that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing, nothing."

Before they let me leave, they made some sort of drink that would make the pain go away. I wasn't sure what it smelt of but it wasn't a particularly nice smell. Downing it in one, I felt it travel down to my stomach, though it was starting to work; probably had something to do with their magic.

"The Master sends his regards, he wishes you and Captain Sparrow luck." They said as they walked me out.

"Wait, isn't he helping?" I asked, trying to not catch any un-clothed women. We were once again walking through the prostitute part of the tavern and again, I wish we were walking faster.

"He has already helped." She smiled before pulling the beads back, giving me a little push into the main part of the tavern. I had no time to go back because someone shouted my name over the noise.

"SCARLETT!" Jack's voice screamed. Turning to see if I could find him, I was instantly caught in a tight hug.

"Alright, alright, stop please!" I begged, embarrassed by the elaborate display of affection.

"What did they do to you?"

"They needed to check if I was uh....if I was pregnant."

"You aren't are you!?"

"No!"

"How are you not pregnant?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Jack, we have to get rid of him. I think The Master was right about Dorian being more dangerous than we thought." I admitted as we climbed back on deck.

He waved his hand in my face before I swatted it away. Still, he ignored me, ordering some men to keep watch on Dorian for extra protection. But I doubted that would be enough. Despite my constant nagging for Jack to do something about Dorian, he ignored me. We were now walking below deck, Jack wanting to retire to a nice room. I followed him, starting to shout.

"Scarlett, Scarlett, Scarlett Ss..cc...aa..rrr....ll...ee..tt." He dragged out my name."Relax my dear, from now on it's smooth sailing. Excuse the pun."

"But-"

He placed his grubby finger on my lips and shushed me."Shh, no more questions. I need my rest after this terrible day."

Jack dramatically placed a hand on his forehead before walking into the room. Well, he tried to until I pulled him back.

"That's my room Jack."

"I think you'll find that it's the Captain's room, which makes it my room."

"Fine," I turned around to walk away, slowly,"you can sleep on the bed that Dorian and I slept in, talked in...and had sex in. A lot of sex."