Long Walks Along the Shore

I was brutally attacking Elizabeth, pinning her down in the sand by sitting on top of her. She had heart I would give her that. The only disadvantages for her were that I was on top of her and I was a better, more experienced fighter. She thrashed about, screaming at the top of her lungs. Then it hit me.

I rolled off of her, standing up quickly. She looked at me confused, before scrambling to her feet. What I had done was not like me. I would never be the violent, even towards someone I hated. It wasn't like I wanted to kill her, I had just wanted to let some anger out. However, I had gone too far.

"You are out of your mind!" She screamed. Our attention suddenly changed to the men fighting. We both knew we would have to split them up before they could kill each other. Elizabeth and I ran over, shouting at them to stop.

"This is no way for grown men to settle...oh fine! Let's just pull out our swords and start banging away at each other, that will solve everything!" I had never seen Elizabeth so mad.

"All of you put down your swords! Davy Jones is still out there!" I warned them, though none of them listened still.

"I've had it! I've had it with wobbly legged, rum soaked pirates!"

We both started picking up whatever we could find in the sand (mostly rocks) and threw them at the men. Our shouting continued, though nothing was working.

"Oh, OH the heat!" Elizabeth said dramatically before fainting. I kicked her back slightly, indicating for her to get up. No one was paying attention. Suddenly, Pinto and Ragetti, ran past us with the chest. I immediately sprinted after them, Elizabeth soon joining me. There was no way they were getting their filthy hands on Jack's chest. Quickly looking behind me, I saw that the men were now entering the forest. I couldn't help them unless they wanted what they were fighting for.

Pinto and Ragetti started to run in that direction too. Cursing at them for stealing the chest and making me go into a rainforest, I ran on, knowing that none of this was going to end well. Elizabeth and I finally caught them, diverting in front of them so they wouldn't go anywhere. We both reached for our swords, but we found nothing. Will had taken Elizabeth's sword and mine must have fallen out when I was fighting Elizabeth. As usual. Everything was Elizabeth's fault.

The pirates dropped the chest and drew their swords instead. They walked towards us as we stepped away. That was until a watermill wheel rolled past us with Will and Norrington fighting on the top. The four of us stopped and stared. I was both confused and worried. Where was Jack!? Jack soon came running out, chasing the wheel. Who had the key?

Our attention was back on the fight between the four of us, until we were interrupted once again. An axe hit a tree, coming from behind us. Turning around to look, we saw crew members from the Flying Dutchman. Davy Jones was here. As we backed away, we hit the two pirates, who handed us their swords, before running away with the chest. Without hesitation, Elizabeth and I ran too.

"Would you stop screaming!?" I shouted at Elizabeth. The chest was dropped and before we realised it, we had ran past it. Spinning around, we went to grab it but the crew was too near. As a pirate swung it's sword down, Elizabeth and I blocked it. This was not going to be an easy fight.

The four of us had to share the two swords by shouting 'Sword!' at each other if needed. I was underneath a creature of the crew, how disgusting he was, and I desperately needed that sword.

"Sword, I need the sword!" No one had heard me."Will somebody pass me the sword!? SWORD!"

One was finally thrown to me, which I was grateful for, and I cut down the creature. It was all to much for us, so we had to run, with the crew still behind us. The chest was swooped up by Pinto and Ragetti as Elizabeth and I fought of those who got too close. We were running out of the forest by now and before we knew it we were fighting in the sea. I myself was close to being killed when the watermill wheel returned, crushing most of the crew attacking us. I only saw Norrington and Will on there which led me to think the worst for Jack. That was until I saw him by the boat, fighting off a pirate.

With us all heading towards the boat, we had brought the fighting closer to one another. I hoped this would give us an advantage and maybe we could work together for once. Unfortunately, I was wrong. Jack hit Will over the head for letting too close to the chest, causing him to become unconscious. This then made Elizabeth run towards him, leaving me at a slight disadvantage. Because I was distracted, I was slashed across my arm with a sword. I became so angry that the adrenaline helped me fight.

"Leave him lie! Unless you plan on using him to hit something with." Jack said as Elizabeth ran to Will.

"We're not getting out of this." Elizabeth panicked.

"Wow, you really think!?" I snapped, clutching my arm.

"Not with the chest, into the boat." Norrington demanded, grabbing the chest.

"You're mad."

"Don't wait for me." And with that he ran off with the chest, surrounded by the creatures from the Flying Dutchman.

"I say we respect the final wish." Jack said.

"Aye!" Pinto and Ragetti shouted.

"Yep, I'm good with that." I agreed, climbing into the boat. Ordering Pinto and Ragetti to speed on their paddling, I only hoped that there would be a good ending to all of this.