[2]

I am now 18 and leaving my girls home. I was never really friends with any of them so no tears were shed when I said "Goodbye." When I packed up I lost my letter in one of the boxes. So I got an apartment and settled down

I am now 25 and heard on the news about an auto wreck. 2 dead. Then people died were......... MY PARENTS! Apparently I have 3 brothers. I went to the funeral. But I talked to no one.

It took me a year to find the letter. I finally found it. I looked at the address and ran to it. I knocked on the door and I tall man opened it. I suddenly got a flashback of my parents. When I came back the man was waving in my face. I realised then he looked exactly like my father. "Oh um hello I'm Marie." I said shaking his hand. "Hi Marie I'm Darrel how may I help you?" He asked. I then handed him the letter and said "Well um..... read this." When he was done reading he was tearing up. He hugged me and said "I can't believe I have an older sister. Why didn't mom and dad tell us. Pony Soda get out here!" Two younger boys ran out. One looked like my mom and the last one looked like neither. "Guys this is Marie. Our older sister." They both looked shocked. Then the one that looked like neither walked over shook my hand and said "Hi I'm Ponyboy I'm the youngest." But I thought we are family and hugged him. "I'm Sodapop the well I used to be the middle child." Said the one that looked like mom. "So um I know Mom and died a year ago. I came to the funeral but I didn't talk to anyone. And well it took me a year to find the letter." I told them. They all shook there heads and Darry welcomed me in.

They had left mom and dad's room untouched. Even though they wanted to keep it the same they let me sleep in there and I would be moving out of my apartment tomorrow. I'm so happy I finally found my family.