[4]

I decided to tease some of the boys with there real names. And by some of the boys I mean Two-Bit. I keep saying stuff like "Yo Keith turn down the TV." It drives him insane. At one point I stood in front of the TV and he almost threw his chocolate cake at me. Even though I just met the boys today they are already like brothers to me. Even though Dallas is 9 years younger then me I sort of like him. Yeah he may go to jail every once in a while and he might be a player but I think I could change him.

I walked out to the living room and asked if any one wanted to take a walk with me. Right away Dally hoped up and said "I do." I had on a pair of light blue jeans a black t-shirt. Then I grabbed my red, black, white, and blue plaid Jacket. It used to be a button up shirt but I took off the buttons and sewed up the holes on each side. I saw sort of into fashion and stuff like that. Then I walked out the door and Dally flowed me. We started walking around town. "Hey um I know you are 9 years older then me but um will you go to the nightly double with me?" He asked rubbing the back of my neck. I looked in his eyes and said "Of course. But you have to promise me that you will not be a full out hood just a greaser. Sort of like Two-Bit or Steve." He nodded and we walked back home. But before we walked in the door he said "Hey um some of the gang might not be happy about this so you can tell them if you want or you can lie."

I walked in the door and shouted at the top of my lungs "I GOT A DATE!" Darry quick ran out "Really! Who?" "Well he has blonde hair almost white." I said. He started to think as Dally walked out to the kitchen. "Give us another hint." Soda said. "Well some people would call him 's player' or 'a criminal." Soda's jaw dropped as his attention quick changed to look at Dally.