[27]

Marie's POV

Johnny finally gave me my child back and I went to my room. That was when I realised Dal was still not home. He had told me he would be home around 3:00. I looked at the clock and realised it was 5:00.

I put Jonathan in the crib and ran out to the gang. I grabbed Soda and pulled him into my room. "Dal's missing." I told him. He didn't reply he just stared right past me. I then looked behind me to see a socs holding Jonathan. I opened my mouth to scream but Soda covered it with his hand.

Then the no good socs started to speak. "Well, well, well what a cute baby." He said staring down at Jonathan. He then looked up at me "Make me a promise girly." I wanted to scream no but Soda kept his hand covering my mouth. "Don't come looking for Dallas and your baby and family will be safe."

I then remembered how worried I got when Mr. Cade had punched me in the stomach. I dropped to the floor as Soda said "We promise!" The socs then put Jonathan back down in the crib as I broke down into tears. I looked up at Soda and he said "I'm gonna go ask Darry what to do." He then walked out the door.

I then crawled over to the crib to realise that the socs had hurt Jonathan. He had a long cut down his side. I screamed and everyone rushed in. Darry took Jonathan and ran to the kitchen to stitch him up.

Every one followed him as I fell to the ground thinking about what they would do to Dally. I then pulled out my switchblade popped open the blade and.....