[31]

1 Year Later

~Darry's Pov~

I hooked arms with Marie and over looked her dress one last time. She was wearing Mom's dress. It was long, so long you couldn't see her feet. It was white and made of lace. It had short selves but was still very beautiful. She had her long brown hair up in a bun and the vail draped over top of it.

We started to walk down the aisle and I dropped her off at the alter and smiled at Dally then took my seat in the pews with the rest of the gang.

A little while later

~Marie's POV~

"May we have the rings?" The preacher asked. Pony then walked up holding Jonathan who was sort of holding the pillow, Pony was helping him.

They handed us the rings and we said our vows. Dally's was beautiful I didn't know he had that in him. I bet Pony helped him write it.

I then zoned out for a while then I heard my name. "Marie Curtis do you take Dallas Winston as your wedded husband?" The preacher asked. "I do." I said with a smile from ear to ear. "I now pronounce you man and wife you may kiss the bride."

Next thing I knew I was being kissed by Dally. When he finally pulled away the whole gang was staring at us. "I was wondering when you were gonna stop for air." Two-Bit joked.

We then left the church and every one stuffed into the front of Darry's truck while Dally carried me bridal style out to the bed of the truck. He put me down then climbed in himself as Darry drove off. And honey moons who needs one I'm perfectly happy in perfect Tulsa with my Perfect family.

          The
              End