[26]

Marie's POV

While watching the TV in almost silence, there was moaning coming from the porch. I went out front. I tapped Pony on the shoulder. He pushed away from Lolly and slowly turned around to face me. "Make out session OVER! Darry just called and said he will be home soon and if that girl has a hickey Darry's gonna kill you."

Obviously the whole Darry joke scared him because he quick sprinted inside. But my joke was actually right. Lolly stood up and we were about to walk inside when I heard Darry's truck clucking down the road.

I walked inside and sat down. Every ones girlfriend sitting with there guy in a different way each. Pony had his arm around Lolly's shoulder and she was laying her head on his shoulder. Two-Bit had Faith next to him and were holding hands. Johnny and Alyssa were laying on the floor and she was laying down with her head in his lap. I was still surprised Steve was so calm about that.

Darry walked in the door and scanned the room. He stopped at Johnny and Alyssa. Once Alyssa noticed he was staring at her she launched up and held out her hand saying "Hi I'm Alyssa. I'm Steve's little sister." Darry smiled and shook her hand and said "Hi I'm Darry Marie's younger brother and Pony's older brother." She smiled and layed back down on Johnny. They are so cute together.

We sat around and watched TV for a while and I took care of Jonathan. I realised Johnny kept staring at Jonathan so I asked "Wanna hold him Johnny?" Johnny smiled and nodded. I handed him the baby and he held him. Johnny had fallen in love with the baby it was obvious.