[12]

I woke up the next morning to Dally asleep next to me. I didn't want to get up so I snuggled closer to him and wrapped my arms around him. He started to move and wake up "Hey baby." He whispered. I kissed him and he wrapped his arms around my waist and we went back to sleep.

A little while later I woke up to someone gently shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw Pony "Come on Marie you need to get ready for work." I forgot about that. I slipped out of Dally's arms and went into the closet to find some clothes. I grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom to change. I put my hair in a high pony tail and put on some mascara. I still can't imagine having a baby bump.

At the school all the lunch ladies kept looking at me. I bet the principle told them about me being pregnant with Dallas Winston's child. But I wasn't ashamed of that I was happy.

At the Dingo the same thing happened. I was putting in one person's order when one of the younger waitress came over and asked "Why?" "Why what?" I replied. "Why do it with Dallas Winston?" I just slapped her and ran to the bathroom and started to cry in a stall. I then walked out and told my boss I didn't feel good and that I was going home early.

When I got to the house the whole gang was there. My eyes were still puffy and red from crying at the Dingo. Dally quick stood up and hugged me and asked "Aw what's wrong baby?" "Well every one was giving me weird looks the whole day but I ignored them. Then at the Dingo this one waitress asked me "Why?" And I said "Why what?" And she said "Why do it with Dallas Winston?" It killed me. They don't know you like I do." Said hugging him tighter and bursting into tears. He pulled me into the couch and sat me down on his lap. I leaned in his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck. I then cryed my self to sleep.

I woke up with Dally still holding me. I lifted up my head and pet my hair and said "Morning sleeping beauty." I smiled and said "Aw you think I'm beutiful." The whole gang laughed and I kissed him and turned around and sat down next to him. You know what I don't care what others say. I love Dallas Winston and that's final