[30]

I looked down at my wrist at the small red marks were the switchblade had hit my skin. I started to tear up and he squeezed my hand. He always does that when he wants me to tell him something.

"I thought I was gonna lose you and Jonathan. I wouldn't be able to live with my self if that happened." I said full streams of tears running down my face. He could barely move so he squeezed my hand and said "Every thing will be fine."

We finally reached the hospital. The guys took Dal out of the truck and limped him inside and Pony gave me Jonathan. He was crying and Pony couldn't get him to stop. I whipped away my tears smiled big and took him from Pony. Right away he smiled and started to make noises and reach for my face. I then went inside where they took all of us to waiting room.

It has been about 2 hours. Finally a doctor walks in. "Which one of you is Dallas Winston's girlfriend?" He asked. I stood up and he showed me to a room where Dallas was laying on the bed looking tough as ever. Right when he saw me a smile light up his face. I saw the long scar of stiches down his cheek.

He reached out for me and hugged me while I was still holding the baby when he backed away Jonathan giggled and started to reach for Dally's face. Dal laughed a little then took him from my arms.

"So babe earlier you said that you thought you were gonna lose Jonathan. What did you mean?" He asked. I reached over and pulled up Jonathan's shirt. He gasped when he saw the scar then pulled Jonathan closer.

Then the nurse walked in and said they would have to keep him over night and I could stay with him if I wanted.
Then next morning I woke up on the hospital bed with Dally. I shook him awake remembering the doctor said we could leave around 8:00. He woke up and I thought of how Jonathan was at home with Darry.

We walked out to the desk and signed a few papers and started to walk home.